• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

HWC Fundraiser Flyers | Join the PINK Movement on 12th!

T
tpchefrebecca
I just thought I'd share my HWC Flyers. I am hosting a fundraiser on the 12th and I am going door to door (like the kids) and asking people to by PINK! I hope you find them useful. If the order form looks familiar it's because I got here last year :) The file says 2006 but it has this years info. The benefits flyer is what I print on the back of the order form so I save on paper. Have fun!

Attachments

• HWC Benefits Flyers 2007.doc
    1 MB · Views: 432
  • Help whip cancer 2006 flyer.doc
    153 KB · Views: 394
Nice job Rebecca! Thanks for sharing!:)

Great flyers.....thank you for sharing.

Thank you, that was just what I was looking for!

I am so glad I can help. I am going out tomorrow to the grocery stores to change out my signs. Here is what I am putting up along with buisness cards attached with repositionable tape.

Attachments

• HWC Store Flyers.doc
    874.5 KB · Views: 426
Looks great Rebecca.

Awesome job, Rebecca!! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing!

1. What is the HWC Fundraiser about?

The HWC Fundraiser is a fundraising event that aims to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research and support. It encourages people to wear pink and join the movement to support breast cancer awareness.

2. When and where is the fundraiser taking place?

The fundraiser is taking place on the 12th of October and will be held at a location that is yet to be announced. Stay tuned for updates!

3. How can I participate in the HWC Fundraiser?

You can participate in the HWC Fundraiser by purchasing PINK products or by making a donation. You can also spread the word and encourage others to join the movement.

4. How do I get the HWC Fundraiser flyers and order form?

The HWC Fundraiser flyers and order form can be downloaded from the provided link. You can also request for physical copies by contacting the organizer of the event.

5. How can I help promote the HWC Fundraiser?

You can help promote the HWC Fundraiser by sharing the flyers and order form with your friends, family, and community. You can also post about the event on social media and invite others to join the PINK movement on the 12th of October.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedbecky
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
missiemom
  • Pampered Chrissy