• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there forms and a flyer for pre-ordering HWC products?

In summary, the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect pre-orders for new products. It can be obtained through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. It is only for new products from Pampered Chef and can be submitted by filling out the form and giving it to a consultant. There is a deadline for submitting pre-orders, set by Pampered Chef.
mrssyvo
Has anyone created a form to pre-order the HWC products? I am going for mammogram, and thoguht I owudl take one in. Also, I am looking for the flyer with the HWC products on it.

Do a search in the files for HWC and you should find a number of files that have been created by people here.

I love the pre-order idea. I was thinking it would even be worthwhile to offer to do individual online orders for people that want the cups or squares.

Here's one - but careful!More people gripe about this, than those that agree with me - so save your griping and change it if you don't care for it.

I included a classic whisk at $.50 more than catalog, explaining I would make a $1 donation to ACS for each sold. So the person is paying for part and I am paying for part.

If you don't care for it, take it out. The others are OK. Good Luck; God Bless

Attachments

• HWCWorkroomFlyer.doc
    390.5 KB · Views: 483
  • HWC OrderFlyer07.doc
    294.5 KB · Views: 355
Scott, I think these look great! And I love how you included some vintage HWC items!

Scott,
Thanks...I will use this. Someone I know just wants to sell the pink things.

Related to Are there forms and a flyer for pre-ordering HWC products?

1. What is the purpose of the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer?

The Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer is a tool used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect pre-orders from their customers before a product is officially launched. It allows customers to reserve their desired products and helps consultants gauge the demand for new products.

2. How can I obtain the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer?

The Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer can be obtained through your Pampered Chef consultant. They will typically provide you with a physical copy or a link to download and print the form. You can also find a digital version on the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer for any product?

No, the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer is specifically designed for new product launches by Pampered Chef. It cannot be used for existing products or products from other companies.

4. How do I submit my pre-order using the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer?

You can submit your pre-order by filling out the form with your desired products, quantities, and contact information. You can then give the form to your Pampered Chef consultant, who will process your order.

5. Is there a deadline for submitting pre-orders using the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting pre-orders using the Hwc Pre-Order Form and Flyer. This deadline is set by Pampered Chef and will be communicated by your consultant. It is important to submit your pre-order before the deadline to ensure you receive your desired products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
TrishPCMommy
  • mechelle