• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get the HWC Fundraiser Flyer PDF from CC?

In summary, the flyer has Beast instead of Breast, and the box explaining commission has 10-15% as TPC donation.
Pampered Chrissy
Can someone attach a pdf file of the fundraiser flyer for HWC for some reason I can not access the link at all from CC!!!

Here ya go!

I've attached the Fundraiser file, the Catalog Insert, and the Bookings Poster.

Last edited:
Great flyers, thanks for posting. I'm still a little new at this so I have a question. Does home office pay 25% commission for HWC or are you adding 10% on your own?

Danette said:
Great flyers, thanks for posting. I'm still a little new at this so I have a question. Does home office pay 25% commission for HWC or are you adding 10% on your own?

Pampered Chef offers those higher %'s for HWC fundraisers.

Some great flyers. I couldn't find one initially that fit my need so I created this one.

Attachments

• whip.pdf
    783.9 KB · Views: 358
Hi Dave;
This is a very nice flyer. Just wanted to let you know..."In the first 9 years...." sentence you have Beast instead of Breast. And, in the box explaining commission you have 10-15% as TPC donation....shouldn't that be 25%? Just wanted to let you know about the "beast" before you printed off multiple copies :)

LOL Thanks Debbie. I'll make sure that's changed. LOL

Thanks to Debbie, I now have a corrected flyer.

Attachments

• whip.pdf
    780.7 KB · Views: 405
debbie mc said:
Hi Dave; And, in the box explaining commission you have 10-15% as TPC donation....shouldn't that be 25%? Just wanted to let you know about the "beast" before you printed off multiple copies :)

If the beneficiary is HWC, then PC gives 25%. If you're doing a fundraiser for, say, a cancer support group or treatment center, its only 10-15%.

That IS correct. And as I am sure that was how you meant it, when I proofed it for you, I did not correct it. You can do one for each purpose though with the same flier! Sorry about the BEAST!

My mind was on a friend whose nickname is "beast" so I guess it transferred to my fingers.

1. What is the HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC?

The HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC is a fundraising tool created by Pampered Chef to help organizations raise money for their causes. It is a customizable flyer that features a variety of Pampered Chef products that can be purchased through a special link, with a portion of the proceeds going towards the organization.

2. How do I get the HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC?

The flyer can be obtained by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to Pampered Chef directly through their website. The consultant or representative will work with the organization to customize the flyer with their specific details and fundraising goals.

3. Can anyone use the HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC?

Yes, anyone can use the flyer for their fundraising efforts. It is especially popular among schools, sports teams, and non-profit organizations, but can be utilized by any group or individual looking to raise money for a cause.

4. How much money can be raised with the HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC?

The amount of money that can be raised with the flyer varies depending on the number of sales and the types of products sold. Typically, organizations can earn anywhere from 15-25% of the total sales made through their customized link.

5. Are there any upfront costs associated with the HWC Fundraising Flyer from CC?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees to use the flyer. The only cost is the purchase of products by customers, and the organization will receive a portion of those sales as their fundraising proceeds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBevShu
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies