• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a HWC Flyer: The Global Search

In summary, "Get a HWC Flyer: The Global Search" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows all consultants and customers to search for and purchase products from the company's international catalog. To access the flyer, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account or click on the "Get a HWC Flyer" link on the homepage. The flyer features a curated selection of products from around the world, and while Host Rewards and Consultant Discounts cannot be applied to purchases, there may be special promotions and discounts available.
stfenyo
I feel like I have searched the whole globe. Does anyone have or know where I can get a HWC flyer.

thanks so much

1. What is "Get a HWC Flyer: The Global Search"?

"Get a HWC Flyer: The Global Search" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows you to search for and purchase products from the company's international catalog. This program is available to all consultants and customers, and is a great way to discover new and unique products from around the world.

2. How do I access the HWC Flyer?

To access the HWC Flyer, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Get a HWC Flyer" link located on the left-hand side of the homepage. You can also access the flyer through the "Shop" tab at the top of the page.

3. Can I purchase products from the HWC Flyer if I am not a consultant?

Yes, the HWC Flyer is available to all consultants and customers, so you can purchase products even if you are not a consultant. However, if you are interested in joining Pampered Chef and becoming a consultant, please reach out to your consultant or visit our website for more information.

4. Are all products from the global catalog available on the HWC Flyer?

No, not all products from the global catalog are available on the HWC Flyer. The flyer features a curated selection of products from around the world, chosen by Pampered Chef to offer a diverse and unique shopping experience.

5. Can I use my Host Rewards or Consultant Discount on HWC Flyer purchases?

Unfortunately, Host Rewards and Consultant Discounts cannot be applied to purchases made through the HWC Flyer. However, keep an eye out for special promotions and discounts specifically for HWC Flyer purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vminaudo
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
LaRocca.PamperedChef
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies