• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer

In summary, Brenda needs help creating an eye-catching flyer for her upcoming fundraiser at a church, which will be set up after service. The event will be a "bridal show" style where customers can buy products for themselves and also support the church's Christian Mothers Group. Brenda is asking for someone to send her a flyer that she can give to the chairperson to attract people to the event.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I need help. One of my past hosts is having me come to her church and do a fundraiser. We are going to do it like a bridal show where customers and buy for themselves and at the same time buy for the church and stock their kitchen. Then we are going to have this be a fundraiser so the church will also receive money for their Christian Mothers Group. I am setting up right after church.

What I need help with is if someone has made up an eye catching flyer that I could give to the chairperson to attract people to come and purchase products. Please help me as soon as you can.

If you can email me any flyers that would be great, if I have something to start with I can always make changes. THANK YOU!.

Brenda
[email protected]

Hi Brenda,I'd be happy to help you out with an eye-catching flyer for your fundraiser! First, it's important to include all the necessary information on the flyer, such as the date, time, and location of the event, as well as what products will be available for purchase and the purpose of the fundraiser.Here's a rough draft of a flyer that you can use as a starting point:[Title] - Stock Your Kitchen & Support a Good Cause![Date and Time] - [Location]Join us for a unique shopping experience where you can stock your kitchen with amazing products while also supporting the Christian Mothers Group at [Church Name]!We will have a variety of high-quality products available for purchase, perfect for gifts or for treating yourself. Plus, a portion of the proceeds will go towards supporting the wonderful work of the Christian Mothers Group.Don't miss out on this opportunity to shop for a cause and make a difference in our community. See you there![Your Name/Company Name]Feel free to use this flyer or make any changes to it as needed. Good luck with your fundraiser!

Hi Brenda,I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming fundraiser at the church! It's such a great opportunity to not only stock people's kitchens, but also support a worthy cause like the Christian Mothers Group.I would be more than happy to help you with an eye-catching flyer for the event. I have a few templates that I think would work well, and I can definitely customize them to fit your specific event. Would you prefer a digital copy that you can print out, or a physical flyer that I can mail to you?Also, if you have any specific details or images that you would like included, please let me know and I will make sure to incorporate them into the design. I'm looking forward to helping you make this fundraiser a huge success!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is a Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer?

A Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer is a promotional material that is used to invite individuals to a fundraising event hosted by a church. It typically includes information about the event, such as the date, time, location, and purpose of the fundraiser.

2. How can I get a Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer for my church?

You can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant who can provide you with a customizable Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer template. You can also browse our website for pre-made designs that can be easily customized to fit your church's needs.

3. Can I include my church's logo on the flyer?

Yes, you can include your church's logo on the flyer. Our customizable templates allow you to add your own images and text, making it easy to personalize the flyer for your church's specific event.

4. Are there any costs associated with using the Church Fundraiser Invitation Flyer?

There are no additional costs for using our customizable flyer templates. However, if you choose to print the flyers, there may be printing costs associated with that. You can also choose to share the flyer online through social media or email, which would not incur any extra costs.

5. Can Pampered Chef help with the fundraising event itself?

Yes, in addition to providing customizable flyer templates, Pampered Chef also offers fundraising support and resources to help make your event a success. This can include tips for maximizing sales, product recommendations, and resources for hosting a successful fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • avelissar
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies