• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer

In summary, the flyer that was looked for by the summarizer was not found. The summarizer wishes the author good luck in their efforts.
Loreen
Has anyone done a fundraiser for a specific individual / family for medical expenses?

I've been asked to join the fundraising efforts for a family with astronomical medical expenses by doing a catalog / online fundraiser without a demo or party of any kind.

I'm looking for a flyer that anyone has used for a catalog only / online "event" that I could use / modify.

I've looked through the files and really didn't see anything. But then again, my contacts are still a little fuzzy this morning.

Any help would be appreciated as they want to get this started ASAP to take advantage of holiday shoppers.

Thanks!

Yes I have done one before just this past May. I put the families name as the organization and had the check mailed to the chairperson who cashed it and gave the money directly to the family. I don't have a flyer,but used the technique my director used. She sent a packet with a catalogue, five outside order forms, and a letter telling everyone about the cause and for everyone to shoot for $100 in orders. It also included a deadline and that she was chipping in part of her commission.

Two things that may or may not apply to you: I was running this at my husband's company for a man whose wife was very ill (and has since passed away). While many thought it was a great idea and expressed interest, another, very large fundraiser was being planned at the same time and my results were minimal. Every bit helps, but if you are not the only person trying to help out this could be and issue for you as well.

I can also not stress enough to find some way to follow up with people before the deadline. For whatever reason, this company would not let me e-mail, distribute flyers, call, set up a demo, anything. I think it was not as good as it could be because of this. Make sure to send reminders of some kind as the deadline approaches. Don't leave everything to the chairperson because he or she may not really understand what needs to be done in order to be successful. This is what happened to me though I was kind of backed into a corner. Your situation may not be this at all. I just wanted to emphasize follow-up. The deadline should also not be too far away because people can forget otherwise.

Hope you do well!
Jessica

Thanks for the suggestionsJessica

Thanks for the information. I appreciate the info as this is my first fundraiser of this kind.

This fundraiser is being done for the family of a baby that was born with a disease that with the slightest bump he can end up with fractures. I don't have the exact name of it handy. The chairperson is actually a local heart surgeon who is friends with the family and worked with the baby's mom. I think this is the first fundraiser of several to come. So hopefully, it will be the beginning of some financial relief for this family. We are expecting a lot of on-line activity as well as local orders. I will be working closely with the chairperson on this and it is scheduled to run 12/1 - 10 to make sure it closes by 12/15.

Loreen,
I think that's called Brittle Bone Syndrome. I wish you good luck. I think that at this time of year, people will be more willing to give! And good thoughts to the family as well.
Jessica

Loreen,
Did you come up with a flyer. I just learned that a friend without insurance has cancer and I wanted to offer a fundraiser to her. I'm just in the beginning phase of thinking about this, so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bonnie

What is a Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer?

A Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer is a promotional tool used to raise funds for a person or family's medical expenses. It typically includes information about the individual's medical condition, their financial needs, and ways for people to donate and support the cause.

How can I create a Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer?

There are several online tools and templates available to help you create a professional-looking flyer. You can also use design software like Canva or Adobe Photoshop to design your own flyer. If you need assistance, our team at Pampered Chef can also help you create a flyer that meets your needs.

What information should be included on a Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer?

The flyer should include the person's name, photo, and a brief description of their medical condition. It should also mention the fundraising goal, ways to donate (such as a link to a donation page or a Venmo account), and any upcoming events or activities related to the fundraiser.

How can I spread the word about a Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer?

You can share the flyer on social media, email it to friends and family, or distribute physical copies in your community. You can also ask local businesses or organizations to display the flyer in their establishments or sponsor the fundraiser.

Are there any legal or ethical considerations to keep in mind when creating a Medical Expense Fundraiser Flyer?

Yes, it's important to ensure that all information on the flyer is accurate and that the funds will be used for the intended purpose. It's also important to get the individual's consent before using their name and photo on the flyer. Additionally, be transparent about any fees or administrative costs associated with the fundraiser to avoid any misunderstandings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Loreen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ritabenson
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda K.