• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Someone Help Me With This Coupon/Flyer

In summary, Becky was trying to create a coupon flyer for her booth at an upcoming event, but was having trouble with the file. She uploaded the same document to three different programs and each one resulted in a different outcome. The final document she received was a PDF that was perfect.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Could someone work some magic with this coupon flyer? It's one I've used from here before, but it had a Christmas Theme. So, I tried to change it, but I can't get it to size right. Is there someone on who knows how to do this?

Pretty Please?

I need it for a Vendor Event this Saturday!

Thanks!

Attachments

• PC Booth Handout with Coupons-3.doc
    505 KB · Views: 466
You could use this one. it has the Red White & Blue Trifle recipe.

Attachments

• Lockport Moms Club coupon.doc
    399 KB · Views: 410
Thanks for that Deb, it's very nice - but I really want to feature the DCB, and also meals in under 30 minutes and for less than $2 per serving. My Booth is centering on that theme. I'm just hoping someone can fix it for me!

here is the same file without the picture. I tried to put the same thing on there (picture and all), but it seems too big. When I resize it, it gets distorted.

Attachments

435.5 KB · Views: 414
caraighan said:
here is the same file without the picture. I tried to put the same thing on there (picture and all), but it seems too big. When I resize it, it gets distorted.

Thanks - that was the problem I was having too - and when I tried to fix it I was just making it worse.

I love the picture, but maybe I'll just have to settle for the recipe alone.:(

let me try something else... give me a minute!

how about this way?

Attachments

435.5 KB · Views: 376
There isn't anything different when I open that one - it looks like the other one w/o a picture.:confused:

third time's charm! hope this one works! I had the pic in there and when I attached it, it was gone!

Attachments

427.5 KB · Views: 510
Ohhhh, you're getting so close!

The picture is there, but it's over the top of part of the recipe - and when I try to move the picture, it moves the recipe too!

I really appreciate how much you are working on this - I hope it's something you'll be able to use too!

last try! I'm going to bed. Got to get up too early! It didn't look like it was on top of the recipe when I did it!

Attachments

753 KB · Views: 721
Same thing again....

Is the recipe supposed to be above or below the picture?

What program are you using to do it?

ChefBeckyD said:
Same thing again....

Is the recipe supposed to be above or below the picture?

What program are you using to do it?

Sounds like your program, not the person editing the document. I opened it and the recipe looks fine. I see the photo to the right of the ingredients. You may need to adjust some margins or something. If everything is too "squished", it will cause the text or image boxes to rearrange themselves.

Caraighan this looks great. Thanks for the updated coupons. I wish Becky could open them without any trouble they are perfect.

esavvymom said:
Sounds like your program, not the person editing the document. I opened it and the recipe looks fine. I see the photo to the right of the ingredients. You may need to adjust some margins or something. If everything is too "squished", it will cause the text or image boxes to rearrange themselves.

That's why I wondered what program she used. I have Open Office, so I can open it in whatever she created it in, and that would probably solve the problem.

I open it under word & it looks great.

I opened it up in word as well. It seems fine. It must be the open office that's giving you trouble. Sorry about that Becky. I hope you can find a way to clear it up.

Becky, since your info was on it already, I just made a PDF out of it for you. It should be OK.

Attachments

• PC Booth Handout with CouponsBD.pdf
    207.4 KB · Views: 651
chefann said:
Becky, since your info was on it already, I just made a PDF out of it for you. It should be OK.

Perfect! Thanks Ann - maybe it was a Word vs Mac thing? (I have no clue) but the PDF is perfect! You are a STAR!

chefann said:

I tried to do it, but my MS office is having issued with printing... only when you do file, print. :( I was trying to do that to print to cutePDF writer and it shut me down! The problem is that I forget that until I try to do it!!! :mad:

caraighan said:
I tried to do it, but my MS office is having issued with printing... only when you do file, print. :( I was trying to do that to print to cutePDF writer and it shut me down! The problem is that I forget that until I try to do it!!! :mad:

I still appreciate all of your help though! Thanks for trying to make it work for me!

ChefBeckyD said:
That's why I wondered what program she used. I have Open Office, so I can open it in whatever she created it in, and that would probably solve the problem.

I have MS office 97. I was using word 97. Sorry that I had to ditch you last night. I was getting really tired and I have to get up at 4:30AM to go to work.

Becky, what are you giving as a free gift for contacting you? I thought a Season's Best but then I saw they get that if they place an order.

BethCooks4U said:
Becky, what are you giving as a free gift for contacting you? I thought a Season's Best but then I saw they get that if they place an order.

I'm sending a collection of recipe cards....just different ones that I have on hand. I have ones from PC, and also ones I've had printed on Vistaprint at different times.

Looks awesome! Thanks

1. Can I combine multiple coupons on one order?

No, unfortunately you can only use one coupon per order. However, you can use the coupon on any eligible item in your order.

2. Can I use a coupon for an online purchase?

Yes, most coupons are valid for both online and in-person purchases. Just make sure to enter the coupon code at checkout when making an online purchase.

3. How do I redeem a flyer offer in-store?

To redeem a flyer offer in-store, simply bring the flyer with you and present it to the cashier at checkout. They will apply the discount to your purchase.

4. Can I use a coupon on a backordered item?

No, coupons are only valid on in-stock items. If an item is on backorder, unfortunately the coupon cannot be applied to that item.

5. What if my coupon has expired?

We encourage our customers to use their coupons before they expire. However, if your coupon has expired, you can check our website or social media pages for any current promotions or contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Nay0403
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • alavancha