• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Flyer for Realtors - Can it Be Reposted?

In summary, you can request a new flyer to be reposted if you have lost the original one. There is no fee for this service and our customer service team will strive to repost the flyer within 1-2 business days. You can request a lost flyer to be reposted multiple times, but it is recommended to keep track of your flyers to avoid losing them in the future. The reposted flyer will be identical to the original one, with all necessary information and design elements included.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
When I first came to this web site, someone (I believe it may have been Quiverful (Diane) had posted a lovely flyer made specially for realtors. It was a tri-fold brochure and had several gift suggestions, including sets she had made herself.

That flyer was saved to my HD but was lost when my computer died ... is there any way it can be posted again?

I met a couple of realtors that I'd like to send this to. I have the old one printed out, but I'd like to update it for fall.

did you look under files - do a search for realtor- there are a number of items with that subject

Once you have this letter and what do you do with it, do you give it to realtors that you know? Do you just mail it out to local realtors and then follow up?
Like this idea, thanks for sharing but not sure how to proceed

Hi Di,Did you find the file you were looking for? I am wanting to do something for the realtors here, and really like the idea of a tri-fold brochure.Would love to see what you come up with!Cyndi

1. Can I request a new flyer to be reposted if I lost the original one?

Yes, you can request a new flyer to be reposted if you have lost the original one. Please contact our customer service team and provide them with the necessary details, such as the flyer title and date, and we will be happy to repost it for you.

2. Is there a fee for requesting a lost flyer to be reposted?

No, there is no fee for requesting a lost flyer to be reposted. Our customer service team will repost it for you at no additional cost.

3. How long does it take for a lost flyer to be reposted?

The time it takes for a lost flyer to be reposted may vary depending on the availability of our customer service team. However, we strive to repost lost flyers as soon as possible, typically within 1-2 business days.

4. Can I request a lost flyer to be reposted multiple times?

Yes, you can request a lost flyer to be reposted multiple times. However, we recommend keeping track of your flyers to avoid losing them in the future.

5. Will the reposted flyer be identical to the original one?

Yes, the reposted flyer will be identical to the original one. Our customer service team will ensure that all the necessary information and design elements are included in the reposted version.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
gussey30
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • esavvymom