• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Appetizer Recipes Needed

In summary, people are interested in recipes that can be made quickly and are appetizers that will stay fresh throughout a party. There are a few recipes that people like and one that people love.
queenjean
I have been getting lots of requests to do shows with holiday appetizers. Things people can put together quickly and will stay fresh throughout the party. Does anyone have any ideas for recipes that would make a great demo.

THANKS!

For a quick appetizer I like to demo the pull-apart breads. With Pillsbury dough you can serve sweet and savory breads that are quick, yummy, and show off our cookware.

Pull Apart Breads.doc (20.0 KB, 153 views)

I don't know how long this would last, but the spinach artichoke ring is awesome... especially for entertaining. I made it last year for our Open House... had all the ingredients in the BB the night before, laid out the crescent rolls, scooped out the filling and baked it. The stone kept it hot for quite some time!

I made the crab artichoke dip for a party a few weeks ago. It's from the Celebrate! cookbook. It was a big hit and several people asked me for the recipe. It tastes good at room temperature too.

Love this!
AJPratt said:
I don't know how long this would last, but the spinach artichoke ring is awesome... especially for entertaining. I made it last year for our Open House... had all the ingredients in the BB the night before, laid out the crescent rolls, scooped out the filling and baked it. The stone kept it hot for quite some time!

Love this recipe! I tell the guests at a show where I am preparing it to do the following for individual servings:

Lay out triangle, put a SMALL scoop of filling at wide end, and roll and shape like a normal crescent roll. Then, you have individual ones! You could also cut the triangles in two (ala "little smokies" wrapped in crescent rolls) if you want even smaller portions. The larger ones work great for a brunch buffett, the smaller ones as more of an appetizer.

I think the cucumber crab boats would be great too, because there's no baking involved at all! Plus, I double the recipe, and serve some dip separately with club crackers.

Attachments

• Zesty Crab Salad in Cucumber Boats.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 250
I LOVE the Hot Spinach Artichoke Dip. I make bread in the bread tube & toast the slices. It is awesome & EVERYONE loves it!

1. What are some easy holiday appetizer recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Some easy holiday appetizer recipes that can be made with Pampered Chef products include cheese platters with our cheese knives, dips using our mix and chop tool, and mini quiches made in our mini muffin pan.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options for holiday appetizers?

Yes, there are many vegetarian and vegan options for holiday appetizers using Pampered Chef products. Our vegetable spiralizer can create delicious veggie noodles for a light and healthy option, and our food chopper can be used to make a variety of dips and spreads.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make appetizers for a large holiday party?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are perfect for making appetizers for large holiday parties. Our large baking sheet and stoneware bar pan can be used to make large batches of appetizers, and our quick stir pitcher is great for mixing drinks for a crowd.

4. Are there any gluten-free options for holiday appetizers using Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely, there are many gluten-free options for holiday appetizers using Pampered Chef products. Our gluten-free flour blend can be used to make a variety of appetizers, and our spiral and slice tool can be used to create gluten-free veggie chips.

5. Can I make holiday appetizers in advance using Pampered Chef products?

Yes, you can make holiday appetizers in advance using Pampered Chef products. Our food storage containers are perfect for storing pre-made appetizers in the fridge, and our insulated carrying bag is great for transporting them to the party. Our stoneware can also be used to make dishes ahead of time and then reheated in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
CathyP
  • mgranich
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
MarciMac
  • chefannie