• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Holiday-Style Recipes Using PC Starter Kit Items?

In summary, the conversation revolved around a person new to PC and in need of holiday-style recipes using the starter kit items. Suggestions were given for recipes that can be made with the items in the starter kit, such as Roasted Pepper Focaccia and Tomato Bacon Squares. Other resources for recipes were also mentioned. The conversation also touched on the use of the Large Bar Pan and the Super Starter Kit bonus.
brandalyn74
Hello all.

I'm new to PC and I am in need of some simple holiday-style recipes that incorporate the starter kit items. I've seen many delicious looking recipes but most call for items I don't have yet. I'm in SS month 1 and have some great business boosting things planned. I'm just anticipating that not many people will want phyllo wrapped asparagus....(at least, not around my house).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not sure if you aware of this or not but I'm assuming that you have a Season's best cookbook or two. The last 2 recipes in each section are super starter recipes.

That is at least a start. I think this recipe is too and it is so GOOD!

Attachments

• Spiced Pumpkin Pie Spread1.doc
    26 KB · Views: 353
brandalyn74 said:
Hello all.

I'm new to PC and I am in need of some simple holiday-style recipes that incorporate the starter kit items. I've seen many delicious looking recipes but most call for items I don't have yet. I'm in SS month 1 and have some great business boosting things planned. I'm just anticipating that not many people will want phyllo wrapped asparagus....(at least, not around my house).

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

here is a recipe...

Roasted Pepper Focaccia
Ingredients:
1 package (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
2 garlic cloves, pressed
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 jar (7 ounces) roasted red peppers, drained, patted dry and chopped
1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Unroll pizza crust lengthwise over bottom of Medium Bar Pan. Using fingertips, press indentations 1/2 inch apart into surface of dough. In small bowl, combine salad dressing and garlic; brush over dough. Sprinkle with half of the mozzarella cheese. Top with peppers and olives. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and seasoning.

2. Bake 25-28 minutes or until deep golden brown. Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes. Cut into squares and serve warm or at room temperature.

Yield: 8 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 230, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Protein 10 g, Sodium 730 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

You could actually use the large bar pan for this..:D

Also shows A LOT of products

Heres another 1..again you could probably use the bar pan for this...:D

Tomato Bacon Squares
Ingredients:
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
4 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Crumble bacon into Classic Batter Bowl. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and basil to batter bowl; mix lightly.

2. Sprinkle Rectangle Stone with flour. Unroll pizza crust onto baking stone; roll to edge using lightly floured Baker's Roller™. Mix mayonnaise with garlic; spread over crust. Top evenly with bacon mixture. Grate cheese into The Grate Container™ using Deluxe Cheese Grater; sprinkle over top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is bubbly and crust is deep golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.

Yield: 24 appetizer squares

Nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

yummmm....they all sound great.

after lurking here for a few weeks, while waiting for my kit, I knew I could count on ya'll for some helpful hints. (forgive the accent)

thanks, again. I'm going to try them this week.

There are a few recipes with scripts in the recipe for success book that are great starters. Also check out recipes on http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm and see if you have what you need for any of their recipes. Also look in the file section (click files in the menu) and search on the word braid which should bring up several files Fillings for Rings Braids and Wreaths.doc and Braid_Pictures.doc . I think the turkey and cranberry wreath can be done with everything that comes with the SS pack and if not just pinch hit/substitute tools.

Ginger428 said:
You could actually use the large bar pan for this..:D

Also shows A LOT of products

The bar pan does not come with the super starter kit - you get it as the SS1 bonus.

Ginger428 said:
Heres another 1..again you could probably use the bar pan for this...:D

Tomato Bacon Squares
Ingredients:
6 slices bacon, crisply cooked, drained and crumbled
4 medium plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1/3 cup diced green bell pepper
1/3 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
1 package (10 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
1 garlic clove, pressed
3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Crumble bacon into Classic Batter Bowl. Add tomatoes, bell pepper, onion and basil to batter bowl; mix lightly.

2. Sprinkle Rectangle Stone with flour. Unroll pizza crust onto baking stone; roll to edge using lightly floured Baker's Roller™. Mix mayonnaise with garlic; spread over crust. Top evenly with bacon mixture. Grate cheese into The Grate Container™ using Deluxe Cheese Grater; sprinkle over top. Bake 18-20 minutes or until top is bubbly and crust is deep golden brown. Cut into squares and serve.

Yield: 24 appetizer squares

Nutrients per serving: Calories 130, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 13 g, Protein 5 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

MMMM Ginger they sound yummy! I might have to test these on my partner and if he likes them I will have to make that for my November party.

Have you tried them in the bar pan or do you think they would be bets on the rectangular stone? I have the medium bar pan so I don't know if it would be big enough.

jasonmva said:
MMMM Ginger they sound yummy! I might have to test these on my partner and if he likes them I will have to make that for my November party.

Have you tried them in the bar pan or do you think they would be bets on the rectangular stone? I have the medium bar pan so I don't know if it would be big enough.

My first 8 or 9 shows I made the Foccacia in the medium bar pan, it is sooooooooo easy & it does show a lot of products. The second I have not tried yet, but I dont know what I was thinking, that the bar pan came with the start up kit :eek: ;) LOL..with the foccacia I also used my prep bowls 1 with the peppers, 1 with the olives, 1 with some grated cheese. I just left a little of each to demo..10 minutes max its in the oven.;)

Here is a file I got on here I think.....

Attachments

• Super Starter Recipes.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 437

1. What are some easy recipes to make with the starter kit?

The starter kit includes recipe cards for a variety of dishes such as quick weeknight dinners, appetizers, and desserts. Some popular recipes include the Classic Batter Bowl Chocolate Chip Cookies, Veggie Pizza, and Creamy Chicken Enchiladas.

2. Do the recipes require any special equipment?

The recipes in the starter kit are designed to be made with the included Pampered Chef kitchen tools, but most can also be made with basic kitchen equipment such as a mixing bowl, baking sheet, and knife.

3. Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes included?

Yes, the starter kit includes recipe cards for a few vegetarian and vegan dishes. Some options include the Black Bean and Corn Salsa, Veggie Pizza, and Quinoa and Black Bean Salad.

4. Can I customize the recipes to fit my dietary restrictions?

Absolutely! Many of the recipes in the starter kit can be easily modified to fit different dietary needs. For example, you can substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour, or use dairy-free cheese in place of regular cheese.

5. Are there any recipes for special occasions or holidays?

Yes, the starter kit features a few recipes that are perfect for special occasions or holidays. Some options include the Holiday Cheese Ball, Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes, and Cranberry Pecan Brie Bites.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mickeylayne
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • PamperedChell
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies