• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Pan & Press Recipes - Compiled by Melinda!

In summary, to use the Grill Pan and Press, preheat it on medium-high heat for 5 minutes, place food on the bottom, and put the press on top. It can be used on any stovetop and is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is versatile for cooking meats, vegetables, sandwiches, and fruits without an outdoor grill. To clean, let it cool down and wash with warm, soapy water or in the dishwasher.
melindag
Does anybody have a compilation or booklet of recipes for the Grill Pan and Grill Press combo? I did find a file of dessert paninis and I have the one from home office for the portobello chicken....was just wondering if anyone compiled a bunch in a booklet like has been shared (so wonderfully!) for some of our other produts.

thanks
Melinda

Yeah me too. That sounds yummy. I love paninis.

Southwest: Chipolte Ranch Dip, smoked turkey, mexican cheese mix, bacon, grilled mushrooms, jalapenos, and (believe it or not) a little touch of feta cheese. Use veg oil w/southwest seasoning to brush the outside before grilling.

Italian Vegitable: Roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts, grilled mushrooms, feta/mozzerlla mix and pesto. Use olive oil w/italian seasoning to brush the outside before grilling.

Thanksgiving: Smoked turkey, cheese of choice, cranberries, mayo mixed with honey dijon. Use veg oil w/rosemary seasoning to brush the outside before grilling.

Hope these help.

I found this on here somewhere I think...
a panini show...i haven't done it...but I hope it helps!

Attachments

• RobbiesEasyPaniniShow[1].pdf
    115.9 KB · Views: 369
Hi Melinda, I'm also a Pampered Chef consultant and I have a few recipes for the Grill Pan and Grill Press combo that I would be happy to share with you. I have a delicious recipe for grilled salmon with a lemon herb marinade, as well as a recipe for grilled vegetable skewers with a balsamic glaze. I haven't compiled them into a booklet yet, but I would be happy to send them to you in a file. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send them your way. Happy grilling!

1. How do I use the Grill Pan and Press?

To use the Grill Pan and Press, preheat the pan on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Place your food on the bottom of the pan and then place the press on top. This will help to cook your food evenly and create those desirable grill marks.

2. Can I use the Grill Pan and Press on any stovetop?

Yes, the Grill Pan and Press can be used on any stovetop, including gas, electric, and induction. Just make sure to adjust the heat accordingly to prevent burning or sticking.

3. Can the Grill Pan and Press be used in the oven?

Yes, the Grill Pan and Press is oven-safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for finishing off meats or creating crispy vegetables in the oven.

4. What types of foods can I cook with the Grill Pan and Press?

The Grill Pan and Press is perfect for cooking a variety of foods, including meats, vegetables, sandwiches, and even fruits. It is great for creating that delicious grilled flavor without needing an outdoor grill.

5. How do I clean the Grill Pan and Press?

To clean the Grill Pan and Press, let it cool down completely before washing. Use warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean off any food residue. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
  • VeronicaW
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • carlajanes
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies