• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's Your Favorite Stoneware Recipe?

In summary, Tomato Basil Squares are easy to do and can be done with the chopper and several other products, like forged cutlery for tomatoes, Microplane for cheese, shears for basil, measure all for mayo, spoons for seasoning mix, and batter bowl for mayo mixture (or stainless steel mixing bowls). The recipe is from the All the Best Cookbook. Italian seasoning can be added to the mayo for extra flavor.
Let me know how it comes out! I'm out of crescent rolls!

I had to substitute mozzarella for swiss because I didn't have swiss...I like the flavor of the swiss better. Had to leave out the parsley too - didn't want to use dried and ruin it totally. I forgot how much I missed making this one. I think I'll keep it handy for when I start shows soon! Nice to do some of the old classics.

I'd probably make it without the onions and parsley. I make the chicken club without the parsley when I make it for us.

This one was made to demonstrate some of the classic tools...stone, batter bowls, chopper for broccoli, kitchen shears for parsley, cheese grater on swiss, meaure-all for ham, spatula for stirring, scoops to place neatly on crescent rolls... ...just for anyone interested in using it...

Harriet - ever try the turkey/cranberry version?

I have had it but never made it. I am mixed on the dry cranberries. I liked it but didn't love it, if you know what I mean, Janet.

Hmm...maybe will try it then sometime if I'm bored (yeah right!) - spotted it in an older Season's Best I have. I have real cranberries sitting in my freezer, maybe those would make it taste better.

The frozen cranberries may be better. The turkey cranberry version is in All the Best cookbook. Do you have that cookbook? It's one of my favorite PC cookbooks.

I have the stoneware one, and have all the old Season's Best and Favorites. I found it in a Season's Best 2000 cookbook. I'll check out the All the Best one though...I think I've looked at it before and was considering it.

All the Best even has the directions on making the wreaths, braids, etc. If you sign on you can use that as a reference and buying tool!

Need recipeDoes anyone have the recipe for Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza?
Thank you!

Fruit Topped Triple Chocolate Pizza
42 min 30 min prep

1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
2 ounces white chocolate baking squares or white chocolate chips (can be subsituted)
2 tablespoons milk
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 cup Cool Whip
12-16 strawberries, chopped or cut in half
1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or Hershey's syrup
1 teaspoon vegetable oil

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Press cookie dough into a ball, flatten and then on a floured pan roll into a 12-inch circle (should be about 1/4 inch thick).
Bake for 12-15 minutes (cookie will be soft).
Cool for 10 minutes.
Using a bread knife or other long utensil, loosen cookie from pan then cool completely on the pan.
Put white chocolate and milk in a small bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute-stir until the mixture is smooth and all the chocolate is melted.
Cool slightly.
Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar, making sure it is mixed well.
Stir in white chocolate.
Fold in the cool whip.
Spread cool whip mixture over the cookie.
Sprinkle strawberries (if chopped) over the cool whip and arrange mandarin oranges.
Melt chocolate and oil together then drizzle over the fruit-I usually just use chocolate syrup as it is easier and still tastes wonderful.
Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
When ready to serve, cut like a pizza (for serving smaller groups) or into squares to make it stretch farther.

Ok, after making the Broccoli Ham Ring with the wrong cheese the night before and missing the "true" taste, I went to the store last night and got swiss cheese and fresh parsley so I could make it right (made 1/2 one this time in my round baker). But, I had a blonde moment and forgot I was out of Dijon mustard. (Grocery store is 15 miles away so wasn't about to run back in town). I subsituted Honey Dijon salad dressing for the dijon mustard and YUM!!!!! My daughter loved it too and I'm now sitting at work eating the leftovers. ...just thought I'd share the substitution and if you haven't tried the recipe - try it - great flavor!

Last edited:
Thanks Janet for the tip!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morvin
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • KaiKendall
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views