• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I make for brunch with an 8 saute pan?

In summary, the "8" Saute Pan is a versatile and convenient option for making brunch recipes. Its size allows for cooking multiple ingredients at once, and the non-stick surface makes flipping and removing food easy. It is also oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 2 inches. However, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the pan, and it is best to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge.
bridgetbakes
Dos anyone have any good recipes for this pan besides the upside down cakes and the pull-aparts/monkey bread type recipes? I would like to make something in it for a brunch.

Last edited:
This is all I could find. Maybe cut the recipe in half and bake it? I am not sure how you would modify it, but at least it gives you an idea- BTW I usually make it in my rectagular baker and it is SO good!!

Attachments

• Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole.doc
    32 KB · Views: 274
You could also make this recipe in the Family Skillet!

What are the benefits of using the "8" Saute Pan for brunch recipes?

The "8" Saute Pan is perfect for making brunch recipes because of its size and versatility. Its large surface area allows for cooking multiple ingredients at once, making it perfect for dishes like omelets, frittatas, and breakfast hashes. The non-stick surface also makes it easy to flip and remove food without it sticking to the pan.

Is the "8" Saute Pan oven-safe?

Yes, the "8" Saute Pan is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it great for recipes that require both stovetop and oven cooking, such as quiches or baked french toast.

What is the size of the "8" Saute Pan?

The "8" Saute Pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of 2 inches. This makes it perfect for cooking smaller portions or for making individual servings of brunch dishes.

Can I use metal utensils with the "8" Saute Pan?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with the "8" Saute Pan as it can scratch the non-stick surface. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to preserve the longevity of the pan.

What is the best way to clean the "8" Saute Pan?

The "8" Saute Pan is dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to hand wash it with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scouring pads as they can damage the non-stick surface. For stubborn residue, let the pan soak in warm water before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
kewaters
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies