• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Dishes for Your SS 8" Saute Pan!

In summary, the SS 8" Saute Pan is a high-quality, durable pan made of stainless steel that provides even heat distribution for perfectly cooked dishes. It is suitable for all stovetops and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it ideal for cooking for 1-2 people. It is also dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. Additionally, the pan is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing for versatile cooking methods.
tractorgal
I've been searching for some recipes for the new SS 8" saute pans. I did the Garlic Monkey Bread, but the middle was a little soggy. Maybe I should have baked it a little longer. Anyways, I heard that you can make a pizza in the saute pan. The recipe that came with the pan is Saute'ed Chicken with Mushroom Sauce. Can anyone out there help me, I want to use the pan on Tuesday for an evening show. Thanks.:eek:

The stovetop pizza recipe for the SS is in the Special Edition Fall 07 Consultant News that's on the CC website.

Thank you, I knew I saw it somewhere.:love:

1. What is the material of the SS 8" Saute Pan?

The SS 8" Saute Pan is made of high-quality stainless steel, which ensures durability and even heat distribution for perfectly cooked dishes.

2. Is the SS 8" Saute Pan suitable for all stovetops?

Yes, the SS 8" Saute Pan is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. How much does the SS 8" Saute Pan hold?

The SS 8" Saute Pan has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for cooking a variety of dishes for 1-2 people.

4. Is the SS 8" Saute Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the SS 8" Saute Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong its lifespan.

5. Can the SS 8" Saute Pan go in the oven?

Yes, the SS 8" Saute Pan is oven safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit, making it versatile for various cooking methods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • abrahamlaur