• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Recipe Should I Make for My Show Tomorrow?

The Jerk Chicken Nachos are definitely a great choice for a show! They are easy to make and everyone will love them.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
My show is tomorrow afternoon, and I have not yet decided on a recipe!! :eek: :eek:

I'm debating between:
- Sun-dried tomato pesto brie
- Jerk chicken nachos
- Mini pesto pizzas

I know that I will make the garlic bread in my 8" Executive sauté pan (since it's the only cookware piece I own.....soon to change!! :D )

What do you guys recommend? Did any of you try these recipes??

Thanks! :)

The Jerk Chicken Nachos are delicious. I haven't tried the others. Although I did have the pepper-pecan brie, and that's really good.

My vote is for the Mini Pesto Pizzas - those were gobbled up at my Fall Preview.
They were simple, and used alot of products.

But I know alot of people like the Jerk Nachos.........I don't care for the Jerk Seasoning. I've really tried to like it, but I just can't - it tastes funny to me no matter what recipe I use it in.

Thanks Ladies for your input. I have decided to make the mini pesto pizzas. We'll see what happens!! :)

I love the Jerk Chicken Nachos, too - made them for a summer party I was invited to and they got gobbled up in 2 seconds. I haven't tried the mini pesto pizzas yet, though, so I'll have to try those!! Best of luck with your show - let us know how it goes! :)

The Jerk Chicken Nachos are definitely on my list to try!!!

Thanks, Cathy. I've revamped my whole show since going to conference, so I'm looking forward to it! :)

So, I had my show and I made the mini pesto pizzas and they were a hit!! They were really tasty and everyone loved them!

Also very happy that I sold a sauté pan, all because I made the garlic bread in the oven with the pan!!

Congrats on the show and everyone loving the recipe.

I have made both Jerk Chick, and Mini Pesto and they are both very good. I like the Nachos the best.One person in my cluster recommended using the 3O minute Chicken recipe in the covered baker, then make the nachos from that. That way you are demoing the baker too.

Smashie said:
One person in my cluster recommended using the 3O minute Chicken recipe in the covered baker, then make the nachos from that. That way you are demoing the baker too.

Cool idea....I must remember that! :)

I would definitely recommend the jerk chicken nachos! There are fabulous... and they are a good choice for a show, I have not tried them at a show but it was easy and quick to do at home... Good Luck!

1. What are some popular recipes to make with Pampered Chef products?

Some popular recipes to make with Pampered Chef products include the Classic Batter Bowl Brownies, the Quick Cooker BBQ Pulled Pork, and the Veggie Spiral Tart.

2. Can you recommend a recipe that is easy to make for a beginner cook?

One easy recipe for a beginner cook is the Simple Salad Dressing made with the Pampered Chef Salad Dressing Maker. It only requires a few ingredients and can be used on a variety of salads.

3. I have a gluten-free diet, do you have any recipes that cater to that?

Yes, we have a variety of gluten-free recipes available on our website. Some popular ones include the Gluten-Free Chicken Alfredo Bake made with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker and the Gluten-Free Banana Bread made with the Pampered Chef Loaf Pan.

4. Are there any kid-friendly recipes that I can make with my children?

Absolutely! The Pampered Chef Kid's Apron and Cooking Set is perfect for making recipes like the Mini Taco Cups, the Fruit Pizza, and the Mac and Cheese Bites.

5. I'm having a dinner party, what is a good recipe to impress my guests?

The Pampered Chef Executive Nonstick Skillet is perfect for making the Pork Tenderloin with Balsamic Strawberries, which is sure to impress your guests. Another great option is the Loaded Baked Potato Casserole made with the Pampered Chef Deep Covered Baker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Smashie
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • 2crazyboys
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies