• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for the 8" Ss Sauté Pan

In summary, Kathleen recommends making this pizza in the 8" Stainless Steel Saute Pan and using the Golden Layers biscuits (buttermilk or flaky work fine). She also recommends using the oven mitt to move the pizza to the top rack of the oven if it starts to burn.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
I have not yet tried my 8" ss sauté pan, 'cause I don't know what to make in it! :eek: Anyone have any yummy recipe ideas I could try? I have to dig out the recipe that came with it and try it (I'm in the middle of cleaning up my recipe collection, and it's a great big mess!!!)

Thanks............

The chicken recipe that came with it was great. I've also used it to make a balsamic reduction to put over some chicken I baked in a stone - it was easy and perfect. BUT, I am trying to think of good demo recipes to use with it at shows... Anyone got any ideas?

I would love to know too!

This pizza recipe was in the Fall/Winter CN for the 8" Stainless Steel Saute Pan. It is really good. The PC Garlic Oil really makes it. Also, I use the Golden Layers biscuits (buttermilk or flaky work fine).

(Can't do this one in the Exec because of the oven temps)

Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons (½ ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece. Press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough in pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
2. Place pan on stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
3. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through.
4. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitt, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

TIP: Make the recipe in the 10” Sauté Pan for a thin crust pizza.

Kathleen, what kind of response to you get at shows doing this? It sounds yummy, but does it sell the pan?

lauraP2000 said:
Kathleen, what kind of response to you get at shows doing this? It sounds yummy, but does it sell the pan?

The funny thing is....I have not made it at a show yet. I make it for DH and myself all the time.

On another thread going right now - about SS sticking - I posted that I would find it hard to demo these since they do tend to stick to the pan a little. So until I figure out how to do limit the sticking, I wouldn't feel comfortable demo'ing this. Someone had suggested a lower heat might cause less sticking.

It makes a very small pizza - so this would really only be an extra recipe. My director used a whole tube of biscuits in the 10" pan. So that would make more for a party.

One thought I had was maybe do the pizza in the SS 8" and the Garlic Bites in the 8" Exec??

kam said:
This pizza recipe was in the Fall/Winter CN for the 8" Stainless Steel Saute Pan. It is really good. The PC Garlic Oil really makes it. Also, I use the Golden Layers biscuits (buttermilk or flaky work fine).

(Can't do this one in the Exec because of the oven temps)

Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons (½ ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece. Press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough in pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.
2. Place pan on stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown.
3. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through.
4. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitt, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 sample servings
Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

TIP: Make the recipe in the 10” Sauté Pan for a thin crust pizza.
I made this after Janetupnorth recommended that I do this one at one of my shows and it was a hit! It was very easy and it was enough to sell another 8 inch to a guest and the 12 inch to the host!
Very easy recipe and I was impressed, my skillet cleaned up really nice too!:)

MissChef said:
I made this after Janetupnorth recommended that I do this one at one of my shows and it was a hit! It was very easy and it was enough to sell another 8 inch to a guest and the 12 inch to the host!
Very easy recipe and I was impressed, my skillet cleaned up really nice too!:)

Good to know!!

How many people were at the show - did you have enough to go around? Did you have any other recipes to go with it??

Does it stick for you?

I did 2 pizzas, one before everyone got there and one after, and I made had a sandwich ring as my main demo. The first pizza I made in less than 5 minutes about 15 minutes before the show was due to start and then just had the host pay attention to it, and the second one, the host made. She cut each pizza into 8 peices. I had about 11-12 people there. I asked her if she'd mind making the second one and she wanted to. obiously there was enough to make more with what you have to buy just to make one.
I didn't have a problem with it sticking. I just ran my skinny scraper around it and it came right out.
I think the 10 inch skillet would make a great size pizza and would be great for a main demo. :balloon:

oh yeah I did spray my pan with my kitchen spritzer, coating the sides more, I use canola oil in my spritzers! I just a little garlic oil on the bottom of the pan!

MissChef said:
I did 2 pizzas, one before everyone got there and one after, and I made had a sandwich ring as my main demo. The first pizza I made in less than 5 minutes about 15 minutes before the show was due to start and then just had the host pay attention to it, and the second one, the host made. She cut each pizza into 8 peices. I had about 11-12 people there. I asked her if she'd mind making the second one and she wanted to. obiously there was enough to make more with what you have to buy just to make one.
I didn't have a problem with it sticking. I just ran my skinny scraper around it and it came right out.
I think the 10 inch skillet would make a great size pizza and would be great for a main demo. :balloon:

Thanks! It just seemed like one wouldn't be enough. Having the host make the 2nd one was a great idea!

NOW I'm ready! The FedEx man JUST left! I got my SS 8" for qualifying! I cannot wait to try this pizza!

^^ It's yummy! My hubby didn't like it much because there was no meat on it, so the next time I make it around here, you know that I will be adding pepperoni and/or sausage & ham, then I bet he'll love it! I liked it with just cheese! I will have to try it out on my kids, my daughter will no doubt love it the way I do, and my son will be right there agreeing with his Dad!
:) :rolleyes:

MissChef said:
^^ It's yummy! My hubby didn't like it much because there was no meat on it, so the next time I make it around here, you know that I will be adding pepperoni and/or sausage & ham, then I bet he'll love it! I liked it with just cheese! I will have to try it out on my kids, my daughter will no doubt love it the way I do, and my son will be right there agreeing with his Dad!
:) :rolleyes:

I wonder how it would turn out with something like grilled chicken and alfredo sauce or white pizza w/ broccoli? I have the Pampered Chef dough. Haven't tried it yet though

yummm!!! I also think that the mini pesto pizzas that are in the SB would be great in that too, just make it bigger, like the recipe for ss pizza, but use the pesto and use that chicken!
Along with a host, I came up with a pizza years ago. We created what we called an "Adult Pizza", we used fresh pressed garlic, pesto, grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes,and mozarrela and parmesan cheeses, then sprinkled with our Italian seasoing, we also make it Stuffed Crust style! and sprinkled the stone with cornmeal...... OOOOOHHHHH My!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooo goood!:love: :love: I have had so many compliments!!!
So I definetely think that you would like that pizza made with the ingredients you said!:thumbup: :balloon: ;)

MissChef said:
yummm!!! I also think that the mini pesto pizzas that are in the SB would be great in that too, just make it bigger, like the recipe for ss pizza, but use the pesto and use that chicken!
Along with a host, I came up with a pizza years ago. We created what we called an "Adult Pizza", we used fresh pressed garlic, pesto, grilled chicken, artichoke hearts, olives, mushrooms, tomatoes,and mozarrela and parmesan cheeses, then sprinkled with our Italian seasoing, we also make it Stuffed Crust style! and sprinkled the stone with cornmeal...... OOOOOHHHHH My!!!!!!!!!!!! It was soooooo goood!:love: :love: I have had so many compliments!!!
So I definetely think that you would like that pizza made with the ingredients you said!:thumbup: :balloon: ;)

Sprinkle with cornmeal? Really?! Why? Is that for taste or texture? (Im CLUELESS, sorry)

Adult pizza sounds delish! I really cant wait to try these. I want to try prosciutto, chicken and cheese too. SOOOO many options. Thanks for the stuffed crust idea as well!:love:

Both actually, and it also helps prevent sticking! The stones stick too!
I love it! you spray the stone, I use the bar pan, with oil and then sprinkle about a tablespoon worth of cornmeal all over the stone,then put the crust down, try not to move the crust around too much or the cormeal just comes right off the stone!

MissChef said:
Both actually, and it also helps prevent sticking! The stones stick too!
I love it! you spray the stone, I use the bar pan, with oil and then sprinkle about a tablespoon worth of cornmeal all over the stone,then put the crust down, try not to move the crust around too much or the cormeal just comes right off the stone!

thanks for the tip! I will definitely do that next time!:balloon:

Related to Recipes for the 8" Ss Sauté Pan

1. What is the capacity of the Sauté Pan?

The Sauté Pan has a capacity of 8 cups, making it perfect for cooking large meals or batch cooking.

2. Is the Sauté Pan oven safe?

Yes, the Sauté Pan is oven safe up to 450°F, allowing you to easily finish dishes in the oven or keep them warm.

3. Can I use metal utensils with the Sauté Pan?

Yes, the Sauté Pan is made with a durable non-stick coating that is safe for use with metal utensils.

4. How do I clean the Sauté Pan?

The Sauté Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, or can be hand washed with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge.

5. What are some recommended recipes for the 8" Sauté Pan?

Some popular recipes for the Sauté Pan include one-pan meals like stir-fry, risotto, and pasta dishes, as well as sauces and soups. You can also use it for sautéing vegetables or searing meats.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tractorgal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tractorgal
  • MissChef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • pamperedmomto3