• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipes for 8 Inch Stainless Steel Saute Pan?

In summary, to clean your 8 inch stainless steel saute pan, use a mild dish soap and warm water, avoiding abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. The pan is safe to use with metal utensils and can withstand temperatures up to 500°F. It does not require seasoning, but lightly coating with cooking oil before use can extend its lifespan. The pan is also compatible with induction cooktops.
MissChef
Gold Member
I need a couple of recipes choices for my small ss saute pan? I have a show in a couple of days and she really wants to see how it works and I don't have a big pan, any ideas for something small?
Please help!:balloon:

How about a stovetop mini pan pizza. Recipe should be on CC. I'll see if I can find it...

Stovetop Mini Pan Pizza
Ingredients:
1 teaspoon Garlic Oil or olive oil
1 can (6 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
2 tablespoons pizza sauce
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 tablespoons (1/2 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 500°F. Brush Stainless (8-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Arrange biscuits in a single layer and crimp edges to form one piece; press into a 6-inch circle. Place dough into pan; spread evenly with sauce. Sprinkle with cheeses.

2. Place pan onto stovetop and cook crust over medium heat 2-3 minutes or until bottom is golden brown. Transfer pan to oven and bake 4-5 minutes or until crust is cooked through. Turn broiler on HIGH. Using Oven Mitts, move pizza to top rack. Watching carefully, broil 1-3 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Serve immediately.

Yield: 10 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 80, Total Fat 4 g, Saturated Fat 1 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Carbohydrate 8 g, Protein 2 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 0 g

Cook’s Tips: Variation: Thin-Crust Stovetop Pan Pizza: Brush Stainless (10-in.) Sauté Pan with oil. Prepare biscuits as directed, rolling on a lightly floured surface to an 8-inch circle. Proceed as recipe directs.

For a thick-crust variation of Thin-Crust Stovetop Pan Pizza, use 1 can (12 ounces) refrigerated flaky buttermilk biscuits (10 biscuits). Proceed as recipe directs.

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Related to Recipes for 8 Inch Stainless Steel Saute Pan?

What is the best way to clean my 8 inch stainless steel saute pan?

To clean your 8 inch stainless steel saute pan, use a mild dish soap and warm water. Scrub gently with a soft sponge or cloth, and avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers. For tough, stuck-on food, let the pan soak in warm, soapy water for a few minutes before washing.

Can I use metal utensils with my 8 inch stainless steel saute pan?

Yes, our 8 inch stainless steel saute pan is designed to be used with metal utensils. The durable stainless steel construction can withstand regular use of metal utensils without scratching or damaging the pan.

What is the maximum temperature that my 8 inch stainless steel saute pan can withstand?

Our 8 inch stainless steel saute pan is oven safe up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. This makes it perfect for searing, sauteing, and even baking in the same pan.

How do I season my 8 inch stainless steel saute pan?

Our 8 inch stainless steel saute pan does not require seasoning like cast iron pans do. However, to maintain its non-stick properties and extend its lifespan, we recommend lightly coating the surface with cooking oil before each use.

Can I use my 8 inch stainless steel saute pan on an induction cooktop?

Yes, our 8 inch stainless steel saute pan is compatible with induction cooktops. Its magnetic stainless steel construction allows it to heat up quickly and evenly on an induction surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefPEI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • tractorgal
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
tractorgal
  • pamperedmomto3