1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Cookware recipes with limited cookware?

1. Hi,

I have a lot of professional cookware, but I don't have the family skillet, which seems to be the most popular for PC recipes. I DO have the 4 and 6 piece sets, plus the small saute pan. Any ideas anyone? I really want to promote cookware and earn a lot of Executive Cookware, but I don't have any MAIN demo ideas for this cookware. (I do have a few small side demos for the small saute pan.)

Thanks for all your wisdom, everyone!

Jan 17, 2006
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Break out that 10" skillet! Before I got the family, I made the cakes (Turtle & Pineapple Upside down) in the 10"; I just lowered the cooking about 10 degrees and cooked it for about 10 minutes longer.

Any other recipes that require the Family, just 1/2 it if you fear that the quantity is too much. Even the Lemon Chicken Stir-fry...I didn't have the stir-fry when we first received this recipe as a Celebrations. I used my 10" and just cooked 1/2 the veggies at a time & then poured into my large SA bowl.

Jan 17, 2006
  3. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

I have been demoing the pull apart bread this month and I only have the 10 inch skillet as well. I just double that recipe and it works great. I also do a dip to go along with it which is nice because I show a piece of stoneware also.

Jan 18, 2006
  4. PamperedPeggy

PamperedPeggy Member

Pull Apart Bread

Can you post the Pull Apart Bread Recipe you use? Also, what dip do you do with it. I'm wanting to show the cookware for sure, right now, but still like to do something with the Stoneware at each show. Thanks so much for your help.

Jan 20, 2006
  5. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

Just FYI I think you can still get the family skillet at 1/2 price on a supply order right now.

Jan 21, 2006
  6. janel kelly

I know this has been posted on several different threads but I'll post it again here. I have also been doing a dip recipe which shows the small glazed oval baker so I still show stoneware too.

Attached Files:

Jan 21, 2006
  7. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

which dip do you make with the pull apart bread Janel?

Jan 21, 2006
  8. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

Do you think they will add it to our cookware points???

Jan 21, 2006
  9. ChefLoriG

ChefLoriG Advanced Member Gold Member

I'm guessing no. Since in the rules it states cookware you sell at shows. In the past they have not given us credit for our own supply/kit enhancement purchases towards trip points, etc, I don't think they will start now.

Jan 22, 2006
  10. ChefNic

ChefNic Veteran Member

Did the pull apart bread for dinner tonight...!! WONDERFUL!! the family (two kids 11 and 6 ) LOOVED IT...
    I did it with about 3-4 tablespoons...and it was perfect! No Grands only Homestyle biscuits, cut in 6ths... fabulous ... and little ingredients... I have a hard time offering recipes with a long list for my host to have to purchase!

Can't wait to try it at a show!
    Did someone say they use a dipping sauce? what?
    Oh...and I sprayed a touch of Basil Canola oil in there with the butter, Italian seasoning and garlic...

You guys are great!

Jan 30, 2006
  11. janel kelly

I have been making the hot broccoli dip with the pull apart bread. People have loved both recipes. I made the caramel pecan bread at a morning show over the weekend and it was soooo good.

Jan 30, 2006
  12. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

which cookbook is the hot broccoli dip in please? I'm guessing you used the garlic bread for this?

Feb 17, 2006
Have something to add?