• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Torte Pan Recipes: Help Me Fill My Recipe Collection!

In summary, a torte pan is a deeper baking pan with a removable bottom, allowing for taller cakes with distinct layers. While most cake recipes can be adapted, it is recommended to use recipes specifically designed for torte pans. Popular fillings include fruit, chocolate ganache, and various types of frosting. To prevent sticking, grease the pan well and consider using parchment paper. Tips for successful assembly include letting the cake cool completely, using a serrated knife to level the layers, and chilling the layers and fillings before assembly.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Does anyone have a collection of torte pan recipes? I actually have never made one :eek: But I DID open my big mouth and state at my last show that if anyone was ever in the need for a recipe for a product they ordered to let me know - I have a HUGE collection of recipes 'by product' on my computer. Now I have that host asking for recipes for the torte pan she ordered. That's the ONLY thing I don't have recipes for! Me and my big mouth!

Here you go!!I found this on one website or the other. HTH.

Attachments

• Tart Quiche Pan.doc
    108 KB · Views: 291
Hi Cynthia,

Thanks a bunch for that! However, I MUST be dense! These are for the tart/quiche pan? Is that the same as the new torte pans? Man, can't believe I don't know!

OOps sorryNo those are for the old pans we had hold on while i look again

No I am sorryI don't. But I am sure some of the ones I gave you can be made in the new pans as well.

The tart/quiche pans are not the same as the torte pans. However, if you search for "Flan pans", you'll find some recipes for the old flan pans we used to have, that were VERY similar to the new torte pans.

I have the Torte Pans, love them, made these two recipes and sold three sets of them.

I made these up myself, but they are fantastic.

Attachments

• Black Forest Torte.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Low Calorie Strawberry Shortcake.doc
    20 KB · Views: 257
  • Strawberry Shortcake Torte.doc
    20 KB · Views: 295
Hi there! I would love to help you fill your recipe collection for the torte pan. I have been a consultant for many years and have tested and collected various recipes for all of our products, including the torte pan. I would be happy to share some of my favorite torte pan recipes with you. Just let me know what type of flavors or ingredients you are looking for and I will send some your way. Happy baking!

What is a torte pan and how is it different from a regular cake pan?

A torte pan is a type of baking pan that is deeper than a regular cake pan and often has a removable bottom. This allows for taller cakes with distinct layers. It is also used for making other desserts such as cheesecakes and quiches.

Can any cake recipe be used in a torte pan?

While most cake recipes can be adapted to fit a torte pan, it is important to choose recipes that are specifically designed for this type of pan to ensure the best results. These recipes often have specific instructions for layering and assembly.

What are some popular fillings for torte cakes?

Some popular fillings for torte cakes include fruit, chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and various types of frosting. You can also get creative and use different types of jams, curds, or even ice cream as fillings.

How do I prevent my torte cake from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your torte cake from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan well with butter or non-stick cooking spray before adding the batter. You can also line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper for easy removal.

Are there any tips for successfully assembling a torte cake?

To successfully assemble a torte cake, make sure to let the cake cool completely before removing it from the pan. You can also use a serrated knife to level off the tops of the cake layers for a more even and stable cake. It may also be helpful to chill the layers and fillings before assembly to make them easier to work with.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kmschroll2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • turtle15