• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Torte Pan Set Recipes: Help Needed!

In summary, the Torte Pan Set is a versatile baking tool that can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. It includes three different sizes of pans and can create up to 6 layers in total. It is recommended to lightly grease the pans before using them, and the recipes provided are suitable for all levels of baking experience.
kmschroll2001
Does anyone have any recipes for the torte pan set? I checked the recipes by product thread and I think there are recipes for every product except for the torte pan set. If someone can help me out I would appreciate it :)

Hey I posted some several months ago...have you searched it?
I"ll attach what I have...making the german chocolate (on page 2) in one cake and cream cheese with cherry topping in the other cake tomorrow at my show.

Attachments

• TORTE PAN RECIPE IDEAS.doc
    29 KB · Views: 635
The recipes in this post that are for the old flan pans probably work.

ChefNic said:
Hey I posted some several months ago...have you searched it?
I"ll attach what I have...making the german chocolate (on page 2) in one cake and cream cheese with cherry topping in the other cake tomorrow at my show.

Don't know how I missed that one. Thanks:p

1. What is the best recipe to use with the Torte Pan Set?

The Torte Pan Set can be used to make a variety of delicious desserts, such as layered cakes, cheesecakes, and fruit tarts. The best recipe to use will depend on your personal preferences and dietary restrictions. We recommend exploring our website for a wide range of recipes and experimenting to find your perfect match.

2. Can I use the Torte Pan Set for savory dishes?

Absolutely! While the Torte Pan Set is often used for sweet desserts, it can also be used for savory dishes like quiches, frittatas, and even casseroles. The fluted edges of the pans add a beautiful touch to any dish.

3. How many layers can the Torte Pan Set make?

The Torte Pan Set includes three pans of different sizes (8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch). Each pan is 2 inches deep, so you can create up to 6 layers in total. However, you can also use fewer layers for a taller and more dramatic cake.

4. Do I need to grease the Torte Pan Set before using it?

Yes, it is recommended to lightly grease the pans before using them to ensure easy release of your baked goods. You can use a baking spray or butter and flour to grease the pans.

5. Are the Torte Pan Set recipes suitable for beginners?

Yes, the Torte Pan Set recipes are suitable for all levels of baking experience. We provide detailed instructions and tips for each recipe, making it easy for beginners to follow along. Plus, the pans' non-stick coating ensures that your cakes come out perfectly every time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • tlennhoff
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
missydivine
  • turtle15