• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pumpkin Torte Recipe: Perfect For Your Torte Pans!

In summary, there are many delicious recipes for pumpkin torte that can be found online. However, if you're looking for a specific recipe to use with torte pans, here is a tasty one to try out. It includes a mix of all-purpose and whole wheat flour, as well as spices like cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger for a flavorful twist. Optional additions of chopped pecans and dried cranberries add a nice crunch and texture. Serve with whipped cream or ice cream for a perfect autumn dessert.
footballchef
Gold Member
Does anyone have a recipe for a pumpkin torte using our torte pans?

Sorry, I don't. But, it does sound like a great idea.

Here are a few recipes.

http://search.myrecipes.com/search.html?Ntt=pumpkin%20torte

Those recipes look yummy.. expecially the one with gingersnap crust. (4th or 5th one)

Hi there! I do have a delicious recipe for a pumpkin torte that I think you will love using our torte pans. Here's what you'll need:Ingredients:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)Instructions:1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease your torte pans with cooking spray or butter.2. In a medium bowl, mix together the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cloves, and salt.3. In a separate large bowl, beat together the sugar, vegetable oil, and eggs until well combined.4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, mixing until just combined.5. Stir in the pumpkin puree and vanilla extract until the batter is smooth.6. If desired, fold in the chopped pecans and dried cranberries.7. Pour the batter into the greased torte pans, filling them about 2/3 full.8. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.9. Allow the tortes to cool for 10 minutes in the pans before removing them and placing them on a wire rack to cool completely.10. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream for a delicious fall treat!I hope you enjoy this recipe and have fun using our torte pans! Happy cooking!

1. Can I use any type of pumpkin for this torte recipe?

Yes, you can use either canned pumpkin or fresh pumpkin puree for this recipe. Just make sure to drain any excess liquid if using canned pumpkin.

2. Do I need to use torte pans for this recipe?

While torte pans are recommended for the best results, you can also use a regular 9-inch round cake pan. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

3. Can I make this pumpkin torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the torte a day in advance and store it in the refrigerator. Just make sure to cover it with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

4. Can I substitute the cream cheese with a different type of cheese?

We recommend using cream cheese for the best flavor and texture. However, you can substitute it with mascarpone cheese for a similar result.

5. Can I freeze this pumpkin torte?

Yes, you can freeze this torte for up to 1 month. Make sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • kmschroll2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • tlennhoff