• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you tried these delicious Torte Pan recipes yet?

In summary, a torte pan is a round pan with straight sides and a removable bottom used for baking layered cakes and savory dishes. While a regular cake pan can be used for some recipes, it is not recommended as the torte pan allows for better layering and presentation. To prevent sticking, grease the pan or line it with parchment paper. Torte can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 2 days. Gluten-free torte recipes are available using substitutes such as gluten-free flour or alternative flours like almond or coconut.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made a handout for the new Torte Pan giving the customers ideas for different desserts?

Karen

Torte panThanks you all so much!!

Karen

, I have made a handout for the new Torte Pan and it has been a hit with my customers! I included recipes for a classic chocolate torte, a fruit-filled torte, and a savory torte using puff pastry. I also included tips for decorating and serving the torte. Let me know if you would like me to send it to you or if you have any other questions about the pan. Happy baking!

Related to Have you tried these delicious Torte Pan recipes yet?

1. What is a torte pan?

A torte pan is a round pan with straight sides and a removable bottom. It is typically used for baking layered cakes, but can also be used for savory dishes like quiches and tarts.

2. Can I use a regular cake pan instead of a torte pan?

While you can use a regular cake pan for some torte recipes, it is not recommended. The straight sides and removable bottom of a torte pan make it easier to create a perfectly layered cake. Plus, the presentation will be much more impressive in a torte pan.

3. How do I prevent my torte from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your torte from sticking to the pan, be sure to grease the pan thoroughly with butter or cooking spray. You can also line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper to make it easier to remove the torte.

4. Can I make a torte in advance?

Yes, most tortes can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. Be sure to wrap the torte tightly in plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to prevent it from drying out.

5. Are there any gluten-free torte recipes?

Yes, there are many gluten-free torte recipes available. You can substitute gluten-free flour for regular flour in most recipes. Additionally, there are many recipes that use alternative flours such as almond or coconut flour for a gluten-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kmschroll2001
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef
  • turtle15