• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Chocolate Torte Recipe on Post Cards

In summary, the chocolate torte recipe requires ingredients such as butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and semisweet chocolate chips. It takes approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes to make, using special equipment such as a 9-inch round springform pan, mixing bowl, electric mixer, and double boiler (or heatproof bowl and saucepan). Other types of chocolate can be used, but may require adjustments to the sugar amount. The torte can also be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days or frozen for up to 1 month.
GinaG623
Does anyone know the name of the dessert that is on the Post Card Invites. It's a chocolate torte of some kind with whipped cream all on the top.

Thanks in advance!

decadent chocolate-hazelnut torte. it's in the fall/winter 2010 SBRC.

I know this was discussed in another thread, but I can't find it now...are these the only invites available to purchase now?

And why put a picture of a recipe that is not in the current Season's Best??? Doesn't make sense to me.

Ah Thank You!!! I see it!!! Yeah, I wish they had a better variety of post cards!

Hi there!The dessert you are referring to is called the "Decadent Chocolate Torte." It's one of our most popular and indulgent desserts, perfect for any special occasion. It features layers of rich chocolate cake, creamy chocolate filling, and a generous topping of whipped cream. It's sure to be a hit with your guests! Happy cooking!

1. What ingredients do I need for the chocolate torte recipe?

The ingredients for the chocolate torte recipe include butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, all-purpose flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, and semisweet chocolate chips.

2. How long does it take to make the chocolate torte?

The total time to make the chocolate torte is approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, including prep time and baking time.

3. Can I use a different type of chocolate for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, such as dark chocolate or milk chocolate. However, the amount of sugar may need to be adjusted depending on the sweetness of the chocolate.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this chocolate torte?

You will need a 9-inch round springform pan, a mixing bowl, an electric mixer, and a double boiler (or a heatproof bowl and saucepan) for melting the chocolate.

5. Can I make this chocolate torte ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the chocolate torte ahead of time and store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days. You can also freeze the torte for up to 1 month, thawing it in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Amanda_RI
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • footballchef