• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso - Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe

In summary, to make the ice cream sandwiches for this torte, simply layer vanilla ice cream between two graham crackers and freeze until firm. You can use any flavor of ice cream and any type of cookie for this recipe, as long as they are frozen solid and can hold up well when frozen. The torte will need to freeze for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight, before serving. You can also add toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, chopped nuts, or drizzle chocolate sauce on top before serving.
pamperedtreat
Hello everyone,

Can someone post the Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe? Thanks!

Here you are!!!:D

Attachments

• cel05_sc_sand_torte_recipe.pdf
    28.1 KB · Views: 273
Thanks for the quick reply!Thank you so much for the quick reply. I appreciate it!

Related to Iso - Ice Cream Sandwich Torte Recipe

1. How do I make the ice cream sandwiches for this torte?

To make the ice cream sandwiches, simply layer vanilla ice cream between two graham crackers and freeze until firm.

2. Can I use a different type of ice cream for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any flavor of ice cream that you prefer. Just make sure it is frozen solid before assembling the torte.

3. How long does it take for the torte to freeze?

The torte will need to freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. For best results, leave it in the freezer overnight.

4. Can I use a different type of cookie instead of graham crackers?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie that you like. Just make sure it is a similar size to the graham crackers and can hold up well when frozen.

5. Can I add toppings to the torte?

Absolutely! You can add toppings such as chocolate chips, sprinkles, or chopped nuts before freezing the torte. You can also drizzle chocolate sauce on top before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • GinaG623
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • chefcharity