• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Pecan Torte Recipe for Weekend Show - Requesting Help

In summary, a "Recipe From Mini Catalog" is a special recipe curated by Pampered Chef using their high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients. These recipes are featured in their mini catalogs and can be accessed through browsing the catalogs, on their website, or at a cooking party. The ingredients used in these recipes are available for purchase through Pampered Chef and the recipes can be modified to fit dietary needs. While specific Pampered Chef products are recommended for the best results, similar tools and ingredients can also be used.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I have a host that would like to have the Pecan Torte at her show this weekend. She said that she saw it in one of the mini catalogs. I don't have any mini catalogs to look at and am not familiar with the recipe. Does anyone have it and would you be willing to share it? Thanks

I believe she is referring to the Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart which is in the Seasons Best.

Thanks for the help!!

Related to Mini Catalog Pecan Torte Recipe for Weekend Show - Requesting Help

What is a "Recipe From Mini Catalog"?

A "Recipe From Mini Catalog" is a specially curated recipe created by Pampered Chef using our high-quality kitchen tools and ingredients. These recipes are featured in our mini catalogs and are designed to showcase the versatility and functionality of our products.

How can I access the "Recipe From Mini Catalog"?

You can access the "Recipe From Mini Catalog" by browsing through our mini catalogs, either in print or online. You can also find these recipes on our website or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking party.

Are the ingredients for the "Recipe From Mini Catalog" available for purchase?

Yes, all the ingredients used in our "Recipe From Mini Catalog" are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. We pride ourselves on using high-quality and fresh ingredients in our recipes.

Can I modify the "Recipe From Mini Catalog" to fit my dietary needs?

Absolutely! Our recipes are designed to be versatile and adaptable to different dietary needs. You can make substitutions or adjustments to suit your preferences or dietary restrictions.

Do I need to own specific Pampered Chef products to make the "Recipe From Mini Catalog"?

While our "Recipe From Mini Catalog" is created using Pampered Chef products, you can still make the recipe with similar tools and ingredients that you may already have in your kitchen. However, we highly recommend using our products for the best results and to experience the full potential of the recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • kreaser