• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares: To Cook Now or Tomorrow?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are 8 slices of bread, 8 slices of ham, 8 slices of cheese, 6 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 1 teaspoon of dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder. This dish can be prepared in advance by refrigerating it after preparation, and can be made with any type of sturdy bread. The recipe makes 8 servings, but can be easily doubled or tripled for larger groups. Leftovers can also be frozen and reheated in the oven for a few minutes.
I'm making the Ham and Cheese Brunch squares today for tomorrow morning. Would you cook them now or in the morning?????? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

I would make them tomorrow morning. THey are not very good reheated.

Thanks do you think I could assemble them tonight and then refridgerate and cook in the morning?

No, I wouldn't do that. The hashbrowns would soak up all the egg.

The recipe doesn't take that long. The step I might do tonight if I were you is sauteing the ham and onions.

What are the ingredients needed for Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

The ingredients needed for Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares are: 8 slices of bread, 8 slices of ham, 8 slices of cheese, 6 eggs, 1 1/2 cups of milk, 1 teaspoon of dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon of onion powder.

Can I prepare Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares in advance?

Yes, you can prepare Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares the night before and refrigerate it. Just make sure to bake it right before serving for the best taste and texture.

Can I use a different type of bread for Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

Yes, you can use any type of bread that you prefer. Just make sure to use a sturdy bread that can hold up to the filling and baking process.

How many servings does the Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares recipe make?

The recipe makes 8 servings, but you can easily double or triple the recipe to serve a larger group.

Can I freeze the leftovers of Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares?

Yes, you can freeze the leftovers of Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares. Just make sure to wrap them tightly in foil or place them in an airtight container before freezing. To reheat, just pop them in the oven for a few minutes until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies