• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crack in White Deep Covered Baker

In summary, The "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish from the Pampered Chef collection. It features a unique crackled glaze finish and deep design for even cooking and browning. To use it, simply preheat the oven and place the dish inside. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended to preserve the finish. The dish is not suitable for stovetop use and has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, measuring 11" x 8.5" x 4".
newtopamperedchef
I just received an email from a customer who said they used their white DCB in their oven for the first time (it had been used before several times in the microwave) and got a hairline crack in the lid. She has a double oven, so the oven is smaller than a regular oven. Would this cause the lid to crack? I read the use and care card and it doesn't say you can't use it in a double oven, just that it shouldn't touch the sides or door. If I did an adjustment, does anyone know if she would be able to get a new white one? Thanks

she should be able to have it replaced an oven is an oven. I believe she will have to send in a piece of the bottom though.

Thanks, do you know if they are replacing white ones with white ones or would she have to get a cranberry one?

Usually and I do say usually ;) they keep enough discontinued products on hand to cover any purchases within the warranty period so she should be fine.

Thanks, I guess it can't hurt to give it a try. She doesn't want a cranberry one because it won't match her kitchen. We shall see!

Thanks, I guess it can't hurt to give it a try. She doesn't want a cranberry one because it won't match her kitchen. We shall see!

What is the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker"?

The "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" is a versatile and durable stoneware baking dish that is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, and even the freezer. It is a part of our Pampered Chef collection and is known for its unique crackled glaze finish and deep design that allows for even cooking and browning.

How do I use the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker"?

To use the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker", simply preheat your oven according to your recipe's instructions and place the dish inside. You can use it to bake casseroles, roasts, desserts, and more. The lid helps to seal in moisture and heat, ensuring your food cooks evenly and stays moist.

Is the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" is dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm, soapy water to preserve the crackled glaze finish. Avoid using metal utensils on the dish as it may cause scratches.

Can I use the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" on the stovetop?

No, the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" is not suitable for stovetop use. It is designed to be used in the oven, microwave, and freezer only. Using it on the stovetop may cause damage to the dish and can be a safety hazard.

What is the size of the "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker"?

The "Crack in White Deep Covered Baker" has a capacity of 2.5 quarts, making it perfect for family-sized meals. It measures 11" x 8.5" x 4", making it a versatile size for a variety of recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • rennea
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kam