• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Covered Baker Demos Without Microwave???

In summary, the Covered Baker can be used in the oven just like any other baking dish, and it is not meant for use on the stovetop. Using it in the oven allows for more even cooking and browning, and it can still produce the same delicious results as using the microwave. To achieve the best results, preheat the oven and lightly grease the dish before use.
AMTC
Gold Member
I want to demo the Deep Covered Baker, but my host doesn't have microwave big enough for the 30 minute chicken.

I was considering preparing the chicken, having her preheat the oven before I get there and then popping it in the oven as soon as I get to her house - I thought then I could do a dessert demo and the chicken should be done about 1/2 hour after guests arrive.

Anybody tried this?

Any other suggestions?

Ooohh, I want some ideas too! I'm getting the deep covered baker with my oodles of free product and am curious too! I was just thinking that tonight I need to search for some threads on this...so this post was perfectly timed! :D

I have actually done this before and it worked out great! Preparing the chicken beforehand and having your host preheat the oven is a great idea. It saves time and allows you to focus on the dessert demo while the chicken cooks. Another suggestion would be to bring your own small microwave to use for the demo if your host's oven is not big enough. That way, you can still showcase the Deep Covered Baker and have the chicken ready in just 30 minutes. Good luck with your demo!

1. How can I use the Covered Baker without a microwave?

The Covered Baker can be used in the oven just like any other baking dish. Simply follow the same cooking instructions as you would for a traditional baking dish.

2. Can I use the Covered Baker on the stovetop?

No, the Covered Baker is not meant to be used on the stovetop. It is specifically designed for use in the oven.

3. What are the benefits of using the Covered Baker without a microwave?

Using the Covered Baker in the oven allows for more even cooking and browning of your food. It also allows for larger quantities of food to be cooked at once, making it perfect for family meals or entertaining.

4. Can I still achieve the same results without using the microwave?

Absolutely! The Covered Baker is designed to produce the same delicious results whether it is used in the oven or the microwave. You may even find that using the oven enhances the flavors and textures of your dishes.

5. Are there any special tips for using the Covered Baker without a microwave?

Make sure to preheat your oven before placing the Covered Baker inside to ensure even cooking. You may also want to lightly grease the inside of the dish before adding your food to prevent sticking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • ChefDi
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDi
  • mountainmama74