• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?

In summary, my sister in law's show is on October 16. She emailed her some dessert recipes and she said she would like an actual meal... she also called and said she needs me to send her more invitations and more outside order forms as she's used all 40 invitations already and they have like a 200+ church and are practically inviting everyone!
HealthNut
ok - so my sister in law's show is on October 16. I emailed her some dessert recipes and she said she would like an actual meal...

she also called and said she needs me to send her more invitations and more outside order forms as she's used all 40 invites already and they have like a 200+ church and are practically inviting everyone! (yes, I know to still only expect like 10, lol)

But - obviously, again, the deep covered baker is ONLY for hosts. And this is a 2.5 hour drive fro me, I'm going to have to figure out how bookings will work as I'm only willing to drive about that for a show...

I want to do that as well as an appetizer, especially since the 30 minute chicken doesn't have a TON of instructions/use a ton of tools...

thoughts on the 30 minute chicken?

I'd do the Ultimate Chicken Fajitas instead. The chicken comes out very moist, plus if you make the Salsa Fresca and Guacamole it does show off a lot of tools.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 30 Minute Chicken. It has been my best demo ever, and I give it credit for making my business really take off so that I could build into what I have today.

When I do the 30 minute chicken, I love to do the garlic parmesan biscuit bites with it, and strawberry spinach salad. I can do the whole demo in a just a little over 30 minutes, and people LOVE it that I've shown them an entire meal - basically pretty healthy (other than the biscuits) in 30 minutes.

ChefBeckyD said:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 30 Minute Chicken. It has been my best demo ever, and I give it credit for making my business really take off so that I could build into what I have today.

When I do the 30 minute chicken, I love to do the garlic parmesan biscuit bites with it, and strawberry spinach salad. I can do the whole demo in a just a little over 30 minutes, and people LOVE it that I've shown them an entire meal - basically pretty healthy (other than the biscuits) in 30 minutes.

wow! well i emailed her the recipe along with 3 appetizers from the newest seasons best - the primavera potato bites (omg absolutely LOVE those!) the pull apart pizza and something else for her to choose from.

i LOVED the chicken fajitas though - those were what my consultant did at my show those were SO good! I need to remember to make those again. :p

Becky, you inspired me. I made the chicken two nights ago--after dinner, and just planned to sample it, cut it up, and put it away.Wow, I could not believe how yummy it was. So--just gotta find ways to feature other tools and the cookware, too. Love your idea with the salad and the garlic parmesan bites.I do love the fajitas, but my next host wants something different. I like the chicken cause it's basically 2-3 minutes of work if you wash and dry the chicken before the guests arrive, then have time to do a non-dcb recipe.HealthNut, the truth is either recipe is so healthy. I could live on the fajitas, and when I'm home alone (when sweetie is taking care of MIL out of state) I probably have them 2 or 3 times a week.) They are both really impressive.

When I do the 30 min chicken, I will do a chicken caeser salad. I use the salad an berry spinner, bamboo bowl or lg collapsible bowl, microplane adj grater and the measure mix and pour. I also use the chicken and make the chicken enchilad pizza, That has been a winner. I started doing chicken breasts and chopping them with the salad chopper as it takes less time.

I did a show about 2 hours away last fall. IT was getting close to winter and we have horrible snow here. I told them I would LOVE to do a show for them, but it would have to be during nice weather or else I would glady do a catalog show. Ended up booking 2 catalog shows that netted about $900 between the 2 of them.

Related to 30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?

1. What is "30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?"

"30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?" is a collection of delicious and easy chicken recipes designed to be prepared in just 30 minutes. It is perfect for busy weeknights when you want a quick and satisfying meal on the table.

2. Are the recipes in "30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?" healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?" are created with health in mind. They are made with fresh ingredients and offer balanced nutrition for a well-rounded meal.

3. Can I use any type of chicken for the recipes?

Yes, the recipes in "30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?" are versatile and can be made with any type of chicken you prefer, such as chicken breasts, thighs, or even ground chicken.

4. How many servings do the recipes make?

The number of servings will vary depending on the recipe, but most recipes in "30 Minute Chicken, Really Worth It?" make 4 servings. Some may make more or less, but the recipe will specify the serving size.

5. Can I make substitutions for ingredients?

Yes, you can make substitutions for ingredients in the recipes as long as they are similar in flavor and texture. For example, you can use chicken broth instead of vegetable broth or replace broccoli with another vegetable. Just keep in mind that the final result may be slightly different from the original recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
HealthNut
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Debala715
  • HealthNut