• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Another 30 Minute Chicken Question

In summary, to make the chicken juicy and tender in 30 minutes, pat it dry before cooking and use a high heat cooking method. It is possible to use frozen chicken, but it may take longer to cook. You can substitute the chicken for another protein source and use basic kitchen equipment to make this recipe. It is recommended to use a meat thermometer. While it's best to serve immediately, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat later.
emmabelle47
Okay, I've been trying to search for a thread for this, but just haven't come up with anything I liked. I'm doing a party on Feb 16th for my sister in law and her friend. They are in their later 20's/early 30's with young kids. I really wanted to advertise a quick dinner for them and their friends. So I am thinking about doing the 30 minute chicken, but what else should I do? I've read about doing the garlic bites. Maybe a quick dessert too? I would like to show off some smaller items though too. What does everyone else do?
Also- what is the verdict? Cover on or off for the chicken? Some say there is no difference, but some have said it makes it juicier.
Or does anyone have any other ideas that would be better? Thanks!

I don't use the lid for the chicken.
Creamy Chocolate Fondue (Small Batter Bowl, Scraper, Adjustable measuring spoons) with apple wedges (apple wedger and cutting board) from All The Best. Use Simple Additions for serving.
Or Fresh Salsa & Guacamole Duo in All the Best. Uses a few tools too.

I put the lid on...when I did it without the lid, it made a SUPER MESS in my microwave! I don't know if my chicken had a lot of fat in the skin, or what...but it popped grease all over the place.

Since then, I have used the lid!

Put some parchment over the top (upsell) while it's cooking. Then when it comes out, pop the lid on to finish cooking. It's perfect every time!

Hi there! I'm glad you're looking for some ideas for your upcoming party. The 30 minute chicken is definitely a great option for a quick and delicious dinner. I also love the idea of the garlic bites as a tasty appetizer. For a quick dessert, I would recommend our Mini Apple Pies or our Microwave Chocolate Lava Cake - they're both crowd-pleasers and easy to make. As for showing off some smaller items, our Mini Measure-All Cup and Mini Mix N Scraper are perfect for showcasing the versatility of our products.As for the chicken, I personally prefer to cook it with the cover on to ensure that it stays juicy and tender. However, some people do prefer to cook it with the cover off for a crispier skin. Ultimately, it's up to personal preference and you can experiment with both methods to see which one you and your guests prefer.If you're looking for other ideas, our Parmesan Chicken Bites and BBQ Chicken Sliders are also quick and delicious options. I hope this helps and I'm sure your party will be a success! Happy cooking!

1. How do I make the chicken juicy and tender in only 30 minutes?

To ensure juicy and tender chicken in just 30 minutes, it's important to pat the chicken dry before cooking and use a high heat cooking method such as grilling, broiling, or pan-searing. You can also use a marinade or brine to add flavor and moisture to the chicken.

2. Can I use frozen chicken for the "Another 30 Minute Chicken" recipe?

While it is possible to use frozen chicken for this recipe, it may take longer than 30 minutes to cook. It's best to thaw the chicken before cooking to ensure it cooks evenly and thoroughly in the allotted time.

3. Can I substitute the chicken for another protein source?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken for another protein source such as tofu, fish, or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and method accordingly.

4. Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, this recipe can be made using basic kitchen equipment such as a skillet, grill, or oven. However, using a meat thermometer is highly recommended to ensure the chicken is cooked to the proper internal temperature.

5. Can I make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later?

While it's best to cook and serve the chicken immediately for optimal flavor and texture, you can make this recipe ahead of time and reheat it later. Just make sure to store it properly in an airtight container in the fridge and reheat it in the oven or on the stove over low heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Yakmama
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
candiejayne