• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

30 Minute Chicken With Veggies??

In summary, the 30 Minute Chicken With Veggies recipe requires boneless, skinless chicken breasts, a selection of vegetables, olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. It makes 4 servings and frozen vegetables can be used, as long as they are thawed before cooking. No special cooking equipment is needed, just basic kitchen tools. The chicken can also be substituted with other proteins, but the cooking time may need to be adjusted.
obxchef
I have prepared the 30 minute chicken several times at shows. I have a hostess TONIGHT who wants me to prepare the carrots and the potatoes in the baker as well. I have never prepared veggies with the chicken before. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you

I haven't tried it either, but I was told that it's "supposed" to work just fine. Is there any way you can try it today before you go to your show? (Then dinner would be done really, really early for your family!!!)

I always add the veggies with my chicken roast. I add pototes and carrots and onions to the bottom before the chicken. All the juices are absorbed from the chicken and the veggies come out yumm! Although I always bake mine but I dont' see why the micro wouldn't create the same results? HTH!

I haven't done it but heard that in the micro, it takes a little bit longer with veggies.

Thanks! I think you are correct in the fact that it has to cook longer. The SBRC says to cook 35 to 40 minutes when you add the veggies.

Thanks

I have done it in the micro with added veggies - carrots, onions, celery

i have done it in the micro too, i just drained my veggies afterwards (and potatoes) because they were in chicken juice (a good way to show the strainer) HTH

The first chicken I cooked, I put in carrots, onions and potatoes. I cooked it almost an hour in the microwave and finally had to put it in the oven to finish it up.

What ingredients do I need for the 30 Minute Chicken With Veggies recipe?

You will need boneless, skinless chicken breasts, your choice of vegetables (such as bell peppers, zucchini, and onion), olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.

How many servings does the 30 Minute Chicken With Veggies recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings.

Can I use frozen vegetables for this recipe?

Yes, you can use frozen vegetables. Just make sure to thaw them before cooking.

Do I need any special cooking equipment for this recipe?

No, you can cook this recipe using basic kitchen tools such as a skillet, knife, and cutting board.

Can I substitute the chicken for another protein?

Yes, you can use another protein such as tofu, shrimp, or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies