• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Make a Whole Chicken in the Rcb?

In summary, the Rcb (Rockcrok® Braiser) is a versatile and durable cookware that can be used to make a whole chicken. To prepare the Rcb for cooking a whole chicken, it should be preheated on medium heat and a small amount of oil or cooking spray should be added to prevent sticking. The best way to season a whole chicken in the Rcb is by using a rub or marinade, as well as adding herbs, spices, and aromatics before cooking. The cooking time for a whole chicken in the Rcb varies, but it generally takes about 20 minutes per pound on medium heat. Additionally, the Rcb can be used to make other dishes with leftover chicken, such as chicken pot
kzegar
I have a customer who bought the RCB and wanted to know if you can make the 30 minute chicken in it,.....like I did in the DCB at the show? I know that you can make up to 3 boneless chicken breasts in the RCB, but has anyone tried a whole bone-in chicken? If so, did you use the same time as the DCB? Thanks.

I'd think it would be too small.

I haven't tried but I'd think you could do two cornish hens in the RCB.

1. Can you make a whole chicken in the Rcb?

Yes, you can make a whole chicken in the Rcb (Rockcrok® Braiser)! It is a versatile and durable cookware that can handle cooking a variety of dishes, including a whole chicken.

2. How do I prepare the Rcb for cooking a whole chicken?

To prepare the Rcb for cooking a whole chicken, make sure to preheat it on the stovetop for a few minutes on medium heat. Then, add a small amount of oil or cooking spray to the bottom of the Rcb to prevent sticking.

3. What is the best way to season a whole chicken in the Rcb?

The best way to season a whole chicken in the Rcb is to use a rub or marinade. You can also add herbs, spices, and aromatics to the Rcb before cooking to infuse more flavor into the chicken.

4. How long does it take to cook a whole chicken in the Rcb?

The cooking time for a whole chicken in the Rcb will vary depending on the size of the chicken and the temperature of your stovetop or oven. As a general rule, it takes about 20 minutes per pound to cook a whole chicken in the Rcb on medium heat.

5. Can I use the Rcb to make other dishes with the leftover chicken?

Yes, you can use the Rcb to make a variety of dishes with leftover chicken, such as chicken pot pie, chicken salad, or chicken noodle soup. The Rcb is also great for reheating leftover chicken without drying it out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Mama2bowbaby
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wellscooking