• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

2 Questions: Chicken Breast Time in Rcb and Toasting Almonds

In summary, for perfectly cooked chicken breast in the Rockcrok®, cook on medium heat for 12-15 minutes per side and use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F. You can also toast almonds in the Rockcrok® by cooking them in a single layer for 5-7 minutes on medium heat. To prevent sticking, preheat the Rockcrok® and lightly coat it with oil before cooking. You can also use the Rockcrok® to toast other types of nuts such as almonds, walnuts, and pecans by following the same instructions.
Mama2bowbaby
I'm about to try making the Mandarin Pasta Salad right now, before I make it for my show later this evening. I want to showcase the DCB and RCB for recruiting purposes. Even though I use my DCB all the time, I must admit I have never cooked chicken breasts alone in the DCB. Can somebody give me an estimated cooking time?

I've only toasted nuts in my saute pan on the stove top and well, my saute pan is in our new camper, which is currently being stored. I've heard that I can toast the sliced almonds in the microcooker, but what is the recommended time?

Thank you so much!

My role of thumb is about 3 minutes per chicken breast...I know that works in my microwave. Sometimes when I am at a host house I will add a extra minute just to be sure. I have also toasted nuts in the microwave but I use a stone. Roughly a minute and a half depending on the quantity...you don't want them to burn

The estimated cooking time for chicken breasts in the Deep Covered Baker is approximately 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. However, it is always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure the chicken is cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit.To toast the sliced almonds in the microcooker, it is recommended to microwave them for 1-2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds until they are lightly browned and fragrant. Keep an eye on them to prevent them from burning.

1. How long should I cook chicken breast in the Rockcrok®?

For perfectly cooked chicken breast, we recommend cooking on medium heat for 12-15 minutes per side in the Rockcrok®. Make sure to use a meat thermometer to ensure the internal temperature reaches 165°F.

2. Can I toast almonds in the Rockcrok®?

Yes, you can toast almonds in the Rockcrok®! Simply place the almonds in a single layer in the preheated Rockcrok® and cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Be sure to keep an eye on them as they can burn quickly.

3. How can I prevent my chicken breast from sticking to the Rockcrok®?

To prevent sticking, make sure to preheat your Rockcrok® before adding the chicken breast. You can also lightly coat the Rockcrok® with oil before cooking. Make sure to use heat-resistant utensils when cooking to avoid scratching the non-stick surface.

4. Can I cook frozen chicken breast in the Rockcrok®?

Yes, you can cook frozen chicken breast in the Rockcrok®. We recommend thawing the chicken first for more even cooking. If cooking from frozen, increase the cooking time by 5-7 minutes per side.

5. Can I use the Rockcrok® to toast other types of nuts?

Yes, the Rockcrok® can be used to toast a variety of nuts such as almonds, walnuts, and pecans. Just follow the same instructions for toasting almonds and adjust the cooking time as needed depending on the type of nut.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kzegar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • sklay723
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • stephanieboyd