• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for 30 Minute Roast Chicken

In summary, this recipe calls for a whole chicken, salt, pepper, and Pampered Chef's Peppercorn & Garlic rub, which is then microwaved for 30 minutes. The bird should be checked for doneness after 30 minutes and if it isn't done, the oven should be increased to 400 degrees.
pchefdonna
I am looking for a 30 minute roast chicken recipe that was mentioned at a meeting. It was served with a 7 minute mashed potatoes. Does anyone have a recipe for this, or know where I could find it. I appreciate the help! Donna

I searched the files and found this:
I took an approximately 4-5 pound whole chicken, washed it and sprinkled salt, pepper and a lot of our Peppercorn & Garlic rub all over the chicken, inside and out. Then I covered it and popped it in the microwave for 30 minutes, and oh my, it was better than any I have ever made! Ok, I might be a little bias with Pampered Chef, but I really think it was better than ever. It was so juicy and tender, it's incredible. You must try it!!

***WARNING*** Microwave ovens vary in power, so be sure to use your meat thermometer to make sure it is done after 30 minutes.

Has anyone actually made this? I think I would be scared to cook a chicken in the microwave...but that is just me...I am weird like that.

Does it brown?? I cannot imagine doing this in the microwave either.....but I am intrigued & will try anything (well, ALMOST anything) once!

I seem to remember hearing someplace (don't remember where) that if you use a roasting chicken that's on the small side and cook it on the stoneware fluted pan, you can get it done in 30. Clean the bird and rub with a little oil, salt and seasoning (I love our rosemary on chicken). Then set it on the post in the middle of the fluted pan so that the post goes into the cavity - like a vertical roaster. Place in a 400-degree oven (yes, that's higher than usual). The post up the center of the bird will transfer heat into the meat from that direction, helping it cook a little faster.

My memory is a little fuzzy on this, so you may want to try it at home first. And obviously, check the internal temp to determine doneness.

1. How long does it typically take to make a 30 minute roast chicken?

The total cook time for a 30 minute roast chicken will vary depending on the size of the chicken, but on average it should take about 25-30 minutes in the oven.

2. What ingredients do I need to make a 30 minute roast chicken?

To make a 30 minute roast chicken, you will need a whole chicken, olive oil, salt, pepper, and any additional herbs or spices you prefer for seasoning.

3. Can I make a 30 minute roast chicken in the microwave?

No, it is not recommended to make a roast chicken in the microwave. It is best to use a conventional oven to ensure the chicken is cooked evenly and thoroughly.

4. Do I need to preheat the oven before cooking a 30 minute roast chicken?

Yes, it is important to preheat your oven to 425°F before cooking the chicken. This will ensure the chicken cooks properly and is crispy on the outside.

5. Can I use a different type of meat for a 30 minute roast chicken recipe?

While this recipe is specifically for a roast chicken, you can use a similar cooking method for other types of meat such as pork or beef. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature accordingly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lkspeir
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
JAE