• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are People Making with the 30 Minute Chicken? Ideas & Suggestions

In summary, some easy and quick recipes to make with the 30 Minute Chicken include chicken stir fry, chicken tacos, chicken alfredo pasta, chicken and vegetable skewers, and chicken salad. The 30 Minute Chicken can also be used in a slow cooker by adding desired ingredients and cooking for 6-8 hours on low or 3-4 hours on high. Delicious marinade options for the 30 Minute Chicken include lemon and herb, teriyaki, BBQ, honey mustard, and garlic and herb. The chicken can also be frozen for up to 3 months and pairs well with sides such as rice, roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, quinoa, or a salad.
pamperedmomto3
Just curious. What are people making with the 30 minute chicken? Sandwiches, sandwiches and dip or taco bar? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I just do the chicken, and while it is in the micro, I demo making the garlic parmesan biscuit bites - that takes about 10-12 minutes, and then they go in the oven.....I finish up talking about hosting/booking/fav. products, and then everything is done, and I serve it!

tonight is my first chicken show - i'm totally psyched! i'm going to demo the red pepper aoili (sp?) while the chicken finishes, then carve (boning knife) and serve with bread (bread knife).

we're going to serve brie as people arrive. i have an old stone and a new stone to demo seasoning.

There was a recipe in one of the threads the other day about a Taco Fajita in the DCB using chicken breasts instead of a whole chicken. You put peppers & onion in the bottom with some southwest seasoning top with chicken breasts and more seasoning. Microwave, top with tortillas put in oven @ 250 to warm and thats it. They put veggies to one side, shred meat on the other side and serve. I'm thinking this would be a good "pass the apron" show.

Hi there! I have found that people are getting creative with the 30 minute chicken and using it in a variety of dishes. Some popular options include chicken Caesar salad, chicken alfredo pasta, and even chicken stir fry. I've also seen people use it as a topping for homemade pizza or as a protein in a quinoa bowl. The possibilities are endless! Let me know if you need any more suggestions. Happy cooking!

Related to What are People Making with the 30 Minute Chicken? Ideas & Suggestions

What are some easy and quick recipes to make with the 30 Minute Chicken?

Some popular recipes to make with the 30 Minute Chicken include chicken stir fry, chicken tacos, chicken alfredo pasta, chicken and vegetable skewers, and chicken salad.

Can I use the 30 Minute Chicken in a slow cooker?

Yes, the 30 Minute Chicken can be used in a slow cooker. Just add your desired ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.

What are some tasty marinade options for the 30 Minute Chicken?

Some delicious marinade options for the 30 Minute Chicken include lemon and herb, teriyaki, BBQ, honey mustard, and garlic and herb.

Can I freeze the 30 Minute Chicken?

Yes, the 30 Minute Chicken can be frozen. Simply place the chicken in an airtight container or freezer bag and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw before using.

What sides pair well with the 30 Minute Chicken?

Some great side dish options to pair with the 30 Minute Chicken are rice, roasted vegetables, mashed potatoes, quinoa, or a salad.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
Replies
Views
rennea
  • kzegar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies