• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show

In summary, the conversation is about a consultant joining a business and looking for quick meal ideas for a show with new mom friends who do not believe in using microwaves. Suggestions include using stovetop recipes such as creamy one pot pasta and Asian pork and noodle skillet, as well as showcasing products like the small quick-stir pitcher for baby formula and My Safe Cutter for cutting food. Other recipe ideas mentioned are jerk chicken nachos and veggie pizza on the Large Bar Pan. It is also noted that Pampered Chef has options for those who do not use microwaves.
KrazySadie
Hi everyone!

I am joining the business this month, and one of my friends is booking a show early April. She is a new mom and is inviting 18 of her new mom friends as well.

The thing is, they don't believe in microwave cooking (there goes my 30 minute chicken idea!).

So now, I am looking for ideas for quick meals for these mom's that I can showcase that does not require the microwave!

Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

What about doing something on the stovetop...I did a show with the creamy one pot pasta. That might be a good one to do because it's simple and not laden with a bunch of junk! :) I admit I used my own 8 qt stockpot since I don't have the PC one, but got a chance to show the ease of cooking and many of the other products in preparation. If you have the 12 inch skillet, the Asian Pork and Noodle Skillet (or beef one) is quick and easy too!

If they don't believe in microwave cooking why not make them a believer? Just my thought. Something like chicken fajitas? If not then go with a chicken your way show to showcase how quick and easy you can make dinner.

If you have the trifle bowl, do a dessert. make an appetizer (the guac on the cheese crisps from SB). Take advantage of CC and look through all the recipes, there are quite a few you can do withthe starter kit in the oven.

Also for the moms talk about: the small quick-stir pitcher for baby formula...fill it up for a days worth in the morning, quick stir for each feeding (not every mom can breast feed successfully). explain that the mix n chop to mash baby food. Shears to cut up the kids food quick w/out a mess.

JennyJennJen said:
If you have the trifle bowl, do a dessert. make an appetizer (the guac on the cheese crisps from SB). Take advantage of CC and look through all the recipes, there are quite a few you can do withthe starter kit in the oven.

Also for the moms talk about: the small quick-stir pitcher for baby formula...fill it up for a days worth in the morning, quick stir for each feeding (not every mom can breast feed successfully). explain that the mix n chop to mash baby food. Shears to cut up the kids food quick w/out a mess.

Also, the My Safe Cutter is cool! I had two or three of these when my kids were little. I realize that a lot of these ladies will be new moms but some may have older children/step children who would enjoy being able to cut their own food.

Another recipe idea is to do the Jerk Chicken Nachos. You could actually make your own nachos using tortillas and baking them ahead of time if they would object to store bought ones. Or perhaps some type of veggie pizza on the Large Bar Pan.

wadesgirl said:
If they don't believe in microwave cooking why not make them a believer? Just my thought. Something like chicken fajitas? If not then go with a chicken your way show to showcase how quick and easy you can make dinner.

Honestly that is a great idea, BUT I have a group that doesn't believe in microwave cooking as well and although it has nothing to do with their religion it is a belief that they hold to like a religious conviction and not something you would want to mess with.

The great thing is Pampered Chef really has something for everyone even those who only cook with the oven. I know many of us were doing shows long before the microwave recipes were popular. Now I have to think back in my mind and say oh yeah I did shows for 4 years with out the microwave:love: I think ALL of the recipes from the Weekday Dinner Done 1 & 2 for the stovetop would be great!

cincychef said:
Honestly that is a great idea, BUT I have a group that doesn't believe in microwave cooking as well and although it has nothing to do with their religion it is a belief that they hold to like a religious conviction and not something you would want to mess with.

The great thing is Pampered Chef really has something for everyone even those who only cook with the oven. I know many of us were doing shows long before the microwave recipes were popular. Now I have to think back in my mind and say oh yeah I did shows for 4 years with out the microwave:love: I think ALL of the recipes from the Weekday Dinner Done 1 & 2 for the stovetop would be great!

Exactly. There is a growing population of people who feel that microwave cooking alters the nutrition and makeup of the food you're eating, and won't even have a microwave in their home.

I've done some study on this...and while I still use the microwave for some brief reheating, I no longer cook our meals in the microwave. I do still do microwave demos though, because I'm not the food police, and it's not my job to tell people how they should eat. :chef:

The loaded baked potato chowder can be done on the stove top in the 12" skillet - if they are for home cooking but not for microwave cooking then this is a great option. The cookware would be super beneficial to them. And still show the Deep Coved Baker and talk about all the recipes that can be done in the oven with it. I would think that anyone who isn't using the microwave would have a real need for the 12" skillet and a good stockpot.

1. What is the "Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show" and how does it work?

The "Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef specifically for moms. It is designed to help moms come up with creative and time-saving meal ideas for their families. The show features live demonstrations, tips and tricks, and recipe ideas from our expert consultants. You can join the show from the comfort of your own home by registering on our website.

2. Is there a cost to attend the "Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show"?

No, the show is completely free to attend. All you need to do is register on our website and you will receive a link to join the virtual event. We want to support and empower moms by providing them with valuable resources and ideas for meal planning and preparation.

3. Can I invite my friends to join the "Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show"?

Yes, we encourage you to invite your mom friends to join the show. The more the merrier! You can share the registration link with them or even host a virtual watch party together. Our goal is to create a community of moms who can support and inspire each other in the kitchen.

4. Will there be any special promotions or discounts offered during the show?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive promotions and discounts during the "Help With Ideas - All Mom's Show". This is a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite Pampered Chef products or try out some new ones at a discounted price. Make sure to tune in and take advantage of these limited-time offers.

5. Can I ask questions or participate in the show?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our audience and encourage active participation during the show. You can ask questions in the chat box and our consultants will address them during the live event. We also have interactive polls and activities to engage with our audience. We want this to be a fun and informative experience for all moms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
catlwilles