• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holy Crap...25 People Have Said Yes...

In summary, your Sister-in-law's party is next week and she has about 10 outside orders and 25 "yes" responses with a few more coming in. You should prepare by scripting out what you will say and doing some practice.
HealthNut
so i understand that i probably won't HAVE 25 people there next saturday - but my Sister In Law's party is next week (she had me send her TWO sets of 40 invites...) and I talked to her today and she said she has about 10 outside orders and 25 absolute "yes's" with a few more coming in.

so - how do I prepare? this is ONLY my second cooking show. are there any scripts or anything that I can use? i would appreciate any and all help!

btw, we are doing 30 minute chicken - and since that one doesn't use a ton of products, we're doing the primavera potato bites.

she wants a second chicken already made - and we're doing deviled eggs to use the cool 'n serve.

she said she'll buy anything else, finger food wise, she thinks we may need...

It sounds like you're set for food.Don't worry and go with the flow. You are going to have a VERY successful show. Congratulations!

Wow!!! Go you! That's so awesome! I'm excited for you! My advice would be to jot down a small outline on a note card and practice at home. Here's my typical show outline:Introductions (myself then others)
Pass around a Season's Best for everyone to sign for the hostess
Booking Slide (while they are signing the SB)
Explain materials in your folders
Recipe demo
Game (while chicken is cooking)
Eat
Full Service CheckoutWhile people are eating, I take questions on products, etc. Take your own liberties with the schedule and add or subtract or substitute as you wish. (-:Good luck! Let me know how it goes and if you need anything else!

The bacon tomato linquine toss feeds a ton of people--I fed 20+ today. I used more cream cheese, buy other than that followed the recipe exactly. Did garlic bites with it.

I don't hand out catalogs/order forms until after the demo is done - they pay attention better and get more involved - this in turn, usually means they buy more cause they know what they're buying.

Sounds like it's going to be a FANTASTIC show!! Can't wait to hear the final numbers on guests and sales! Good luck with it!

frozenchef said:
I don't hand out catalogs/order forms until after the demo is done - they pay attention better and get more involved - this in turn, usually means they buy more cause they know what they're buying.

this is a GREAT idea! i'm definitely doing this and making sure I script out / have a schedule of how i'm doing the show. :)

DO NOT FORGET TO BREATHE! I find with a bigger group that I get a bit flustered and forget to breathe between sentences. You will do great!

1. How many recipes are included in "Holy Crap...25 People Have Said Yes..."?

There are 25 delicious and easy-to-follow recipes included in this cookbook.

2. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options in the cookbook?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in the cookbook.

3. Can I use these recipes with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! These recipes were specifically created to be used with Pampered Chef products for maximum convenience and delicious results.

4. Are there any gluten-free options in the cookbook?

Yes, there are some gluten-free recipes included in the cookbook. However, please note that not all recipes are gluten-free.

5. Is "Holy Crap...25 People Have Said Yes..." suitable for beginner cooks?

Yes, this cookbook is perfect for beginner cooks as the recipes are easy to follow and require minimal ingredients and cooking skills.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dme.grant
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
dme.grant
  • PamperedPrincess74
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • murkey