• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards

In summary, "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards" is a game that helps players discover new recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products. It can be played by purchasing a set of postcards and joining the online community. The postcard set can also be customized to feature specific products. While there are no official prizes, it is a fun way to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts. The postcard set can also be purchased as a gift with the option to include a personalized message.
cwinter474
Gold Member
:chef: I have about 150+ "Guess what I discovered at the Pampered Chef" postcards. There are about 80or so with the Deep Covered Baker - Cranberry Stone of the Front. These are still available thrru Merrill at $6.95/100. Then I have 80or so that have three women and a man on the front and she is using the Easy Accent Decorator. On the back it has at the top "My own new business!" and the whole spill about the wonders of becoming a consultant. A place for your name and plenty of room for a address and stamp.....

So thats 150+ postcards.... shipped for $8

PM me if interested.

Carol

Try posting this in the marketplace-more people will see it who are looking for stuff. :)

If you still have them I will buy them if I can Paypal you the $8. Let me know. Thanks.

I just Paypal'd you the $$'s. Thanks!

SoldThanks to all of you lookers....

Items are sold

1. What is "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards"?

"Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards" is a fun and interactive game designed to help you discover new recipes and cooking tips using Pampered Chef products. It is a great way to engage with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and share your love for cooking.

2. How do I play "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards"?

To play "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards", simply purchase a set of postcards from Pampered Chef and follow the instructions included. Each postcard will feature a surprise recipe or cooking tip using a specific Pampered Chef product. You can also join our online community to connect with other players and share your discoveries.

3. Can I customize my "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards" set?

Yes, you can customize your postcard set by choosing which products you would like the recipes and tips to feature. This is a great option for those who already have a collection of Pampered Chef products or are looking to try out new ones.

4. Are there any prizes for playing "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards"?

While there are no official prizes for playing "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards", it is a great way to connect with other Pampered Chef lovers and discover new ways to use your products. Plus, who doesn't love trying out new recipes and cooking tips?

5. Can I purchase "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards" as a gift for someone else?

Yes, you can definitely purchase "Fs Guess What I Discovered - Postcards" as a gift for someone else. It is a unique and fun gift for anyone who enjoys cooking and using Pampered Chef products. You can also include a personalized message on the postcards to make it even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
  • ChefCKHall
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • Jess_K