• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in 300 Goody Bags for a Golf Course Banquet?

With the wording you have, the coupon would be for $8 off the mix n chop. You can either put this on the front of the card, or on the back in a smaller font.
pampered2007
I am really excited! A local golf course is having their end of season banquet for their womens league. Each one of the women will be receiving a goody bag full of various different items. There are about 300 women!!! I have been asked if I would like to donate something to the goody bags. This is a wonderful opportunity to make some contacts and maybe just what I need to get my business off the ground. I donated 40 mini catalogs to my friends bowling league and never received any feedback from that at all. So I am surely hoping that this will work out better.

Any ideas or suggestions of what to put in the goody bags without spending a fortune? I have thought of business cards and postcards, but I am looking for something that is really going to grasp the ladies attention. Any ideas???

Thank you :)

recipes!! with your contact info of course, maybe punch a hole in the corner and attatch a citrus peeler? or even just a homemade coupon for something? maybe a free season's best with purchase? I'd probably even add a business card. Use bright ribbon to make it catchy.

you could even maybe order some postcards thru vistaprint and add some info about PC and the bus. opportunity, specials, something catchy and add that to the bunch.

Last edited:
Jess_K said:
recipes!! with your contact info of course, maybe punch a hole in the corner and attatch a citrus peeler? or even just a homemade coupon for something? maybe a free season's best with purchase? I'd probably even add a business card. Use bright ribbon to make it catchy.

you could even maybe order some postcards thru vistaprint and add some info about PC and the bus. opportunity, specials, something catchy and add that to the bunch.

I agree a recipe is you best and cheapest way. I'm not sure I would buy 300 citrus peelers...too costly. Recipes will cost you $10 (30 cards per pack). I put labels on mine..."Refer someone (can be yourself!) to me who has a party, get $10 gift credit to use at their party OR refer someone who becomes a qualified consultant, get a $20 gift certificate from me!"

I do this...so every time they take out that recipe...reminded again and again!

Oh I would definitely include a small gift certificate redeemable only through you. You may have drummed up business for other consultants withthose cattys you gave away. You want them to HAVE to come to you. There are files on gift certificate on here. Good luck - GREAT opportunity.

I've done postcards at VistaPrint with a coupon on them, specifically for things like that. They have 4 coupons: 10% off an order of $40 or more; 10% off stoneware; free show (I bring the ingredients); and I just put "For info call..." in the 4th one. You could put something like that with a recipe card, mini catalog, or small flyer.

I like Ann's idea and of course the recipe cards. The recipe cards are a great inexpensive way to get your name out there and Ann's coupon idea is WONDERFUL! you will get them to come to you b/c they will want to redeem those coupons. Then you will build your customer base!!

I also do receipe cards for the Making strides walk and I've gotten a few customers from that. One of them lead to a $1600 show!:D

Kitchen2u said:
I agree a recipe is you best and cheapest way. I'm not sure I would buy 300 citrus peelers...too costly. Recipes will cost you $10 (30 cards per pack). I put labels on mine..."Refer someone (can be yourself!) to me who has a party, get $10 gift credit to use at their party OR refer someone who becomes a qualified consultant, get a $20 gift certificate from me!"

I do this...so every time they take out that recipe...reminded again and again!

I use the recipe cards with my info on a sticker as my business cards (I think $10/300 is a good price since Merrill charges $20 for 250 -I think).

I am interested in the coupon idea! I am doing a Women's Fair in Oct and that is a great idea about attaching a coupon.

As it is worded above, do you have to give the full $10 off the bottom line??? What I am asking is how to word the coupon so we can take advantage of the host percentage off. Say, get a free mix N Chop and using the host discount would be less than $9.50. But how would we word it so that the $10 would only be $8.00 cost to us (using 20% host discount)? Hope that makes sense. It is early.
Any ideas?

Def. a recipe card with your info on it. People SAVE recipes!

For 300 of them, I would stick to a recipe card, too.

Something that may save you time (if you want to offer a discount of some sort) is to print out your info AND your discount offer on address label stickers, then you are only going through them all one time to add ALL of that info in one sticker.

Suzy Consultant
shop 24/7 at www.Pamperedchef...blahblah
555-555-5555
Book a show (or refer someone) by Oct 30th,
receive $10 in extra products of your choice!

HTH

gbakes27 said:
Oh I would definitely include a small gift certificate redeemable only through you. You may have drummed up business for other consultants withthose cattys you gave away. You want them to HAVE to come to you. There are files on gift certificate on here. Good luck - GREAT opportunity.

Recipe with a small gift certificate with your contact info is a great idea!!! $10.00 gift certificate with a $60.00 purchase thru you directly - or if you book a cooking show they will get the gift certificate and a free hostess gift! :thumbup:

The recipe cards are perfect and so is the coupon idea. I'm gpoing to be doing this for my Breast Cancer event in October only I have to come up with 700 goody bags, of course some of my team will be splitting the cost. I also found a good deal on Oriental Trading Company for some pencils and I can have a min. of 30 characters printed on them for free.

What great ideas! Your all so wonderful. I definitley agree with giving away recipe cards with my contact information. I love the coupon idea too but I am concerned about offering so many discounts at this point in my business. I really need the bookings so I was thinking about the brightly colored postcards that Merrill offers under the business enhancers section. They are $2.60 for a pack of 20. Has anyone ever used these and had good luck with them?

You might want to add a pink colored note with your website address to inform the ladies that they can buy pink HWC products through your site in October. You might want to encourage them to have a show in October and invite other women they care about to a show where money is given to breast cancer research.

1. What are some creative goody bag ideas for a Pampered Chef party?

Some popular goody bag ideas for a Pampered Chef party include mini kitchen tools, recipe cards, cooking spices or herbs, and Pampered Chef product samples.

2. Can I customize the goody bags for my guests?

Yes, you can definitely customize the goody bags for your guests. You can include their favorite Pampered Chef products or add a personal touch with a handwritten note or recipe.

3. How much should I budget for goody bags?

The cost of goody bags can vary depending on the items included. A good rule of thumb is to budget around $5-10 per person for a basic goody bag. However, you can adjust the budget based on your preferences and the size of your party.

4. Can I purchase goody bags directly from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not offer pre-made goody bags for purchase. However, we do have a wide selection of Pampered Chef products that would make great additions to your goody bags.

5. Are there any restrictions on what can be included in the goody bags?

We recommend including only Pampered Chef products and materials in the goody bags to ensure quality and consistency. However, you can also include homemade treats or other small gifts as long as they comply with our brand guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • ChefNelson
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lescalvelage
  • Kathytnt