• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in Goodie Bags for a Taste of Homes Cooking Show?

In summary, Sarah is doing a Taste of Homes booth today and has figured out some cost-effective ways to put together the booth. They have personalized bookmarks, 2 drawing prizes, and a yard sign.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Hello! I am so excited! I just found out about a Taste Of Homes Cooking Show and there isn't a Pampered Chef vendor there, well there wasn't, Now I am going to be there. I have read how successful and not this type of event was for others but I am very excited because this event is a two day event. The first day is the Taste of Homes cooking show and the second day is two performances with celebrity Chef Cat Cora. This event will be huge. They are selling 2000 tickets for each show so that is a total of 6000 tickets they are selling. One of my my friends who is a consultant is helping with this so that is awesome!

I need some help on what products I should take and what I should hand out to people. I can put items in the goodie bags they are handing out to guests. The lady that is in charge said they are going to have 6000-7000 goodie bags so what should I put in them? A recipe card?

My friend and I are each hopeful to get some cooking shows from this and are hopeful that we can each grow out business to a point where we are happy with them.

Any advice on this would be great. I am so excited that its not funny! This is a huge event and I get to get my name out there to more people. I am just so excited! Thanks.
Sarah

I'd try to keep expenses as low as possible. Even "just" handing out recipe cards will get expensive. I'd go with a recipe card for the goodie bags, and have a second one (different recipe) to attract people to your table when they're walking around the booth area.

How about a drawing slip to win a prize, free cooking show or something else - never been to one of those so I am not really sure if that is fitting - goodie bags could be a recipe you print up yourself on the computer - you business card and fake 100 dollar bill - (this is how much in 1 night you can make in PC)a hershey kiss - (how sweet the business is !) homemade coupon for a free $20 in products when they host their own show or refer you to someone who does!

Thanks for the input! What products should I take?

Where do you find out about these shows?

The taste of homes has a website to find out where they are having these events. Do a google search to see if you can find it. Also look for local organizations that you could maybe join to find out about these events. I found out about it thru the local chamber of commerce.

Sarah,

I am doing a Taste Of Home booth today and my Director and I figured out that to be cost effective we went through Merrill and got the personalized book marks with recipe printed on them, they're so cute. And we have 2 drawing prizes besides the one they want you to give on stage. Good luck, have fun and if you want me to send pics of how we set up I will send them tomorrow ok?

Shari

just remember not to make a coupon for FREE shipping or a percentage off, it could get costly if several people order

Here it is
1_feb2008_020.jpg

1_feb2008_018.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics! How did it go for you?

around 300 leads, some want shows, some order, some email newsletter. Very worth it for me and my Director worked it with me, thank goodness or I wouldn't have been able to keep up.:thumbup: I will do it again next time they come to our town.

I love the yard sign out front!! What did you guys "stick" it in?
Good luck on all of your leads!

Shari, what was in the big green tub? I have one of those and wasn't sure how to use it.
Mere

The Tase of Home show was my first expereicne with PC I love drawings. The PC consultant followed up with my friend and booked a party after the persistant calls we all got, and I booked off of hers. In the end we had a lot of fun.

What is a Taste of Home Show?

A Taste of Home Show is a cooking demonstration and party where a Pampered Chef consultant showcases products and recipes from the Taste of Home magazine. Guests can sample delicious dishes, learn new cooking techniques, and have the opportunity to purchase Pampered Chef products.

How long does a Taste of Home Show last?

The duration of a Taste of Home Show can vary, but on average it lasts about 1-2 hours. This includes the cooking demonstration, product presentation, and time for guests to browse and make purchases.

Do I need to bring anything to a Taste of Home Show?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a Taste of Home Show. The host will usually provide light refreshments for guests to enjoy while watching the demonstration. However, if you are interested in purchasing any Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to bring a form of payment.

Can I host a Taste of Home Show at my house?

Absolutely! Hosting a Taste of Home Show is a great way to earn free Pampered Chef products and have a fun evening with friends and family. Simply contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time that works for you.

What types of products and recipes are featured at a Taste of Home Show?

The products and recipes featured at a Taste of Home Show vary, but they are all typically easy to use and perfect for everyday cooking. The recipes are taken from the Taste of Home magazine, so they are tried and tested by home cooks. The products range from kitchen gadgets and cookware to pantry items and meal kits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
islandgurlchef
Replies
Views
chefmickey1
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns