• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My First Cooking Show Setup Notebook?

In summary, the individual is preparing for their first cooking show and is seeking advice on what to include in their notebook. They mention having a copy of host benefits, business opportunity information, and a FAQ section. They also mention wanting to include more personal information, such as family photos and their story. They ask for suggestions on what else to include and mention having a list of top 10 best sellers and pay checks. They also mention adding things like host benefits for the next two months, fundraising and bridal registry flyers, themed show flyers, and recipes. They mention slowly adding more items as they continue their business.
esavvymom
Staff member
I will be having my first cooking show this Saturday. It's been over a year since I have been to a PC show, and my upline consultant lives several states away and I haven't been able to reach her lately.

I'm trying to put together my materials. I was wondering what do you include in your notebook. I remember most consultants had a 3-ring binder with things like pictures of their family for their 'story', and business opportunities...but without SEEING an example, I can't recall what kind of things were in them. What do you have in yours?

So far, I have a copy of the Host Benefits page from the catalog, the next 3 months Host Benefits to highlight upcoming specials for Hosts (since that is what I want most!), and then a 2-page spread with Business Opportunity information that my consultant had given me originally. Behind that is an "FAQ" that I'll let someone look at if they are interested in more information/questions.

What else should I include? I don't have anything about me in there yet, but I'll do a 2-page spread showing my family and story a bit.

Thanks!

esavvymom said:
I will be having my first cooking show this Saturday. It's been over a year since I have been to a PC show, and my upline consultant lives several states away and I haven't been able to reach her lately.

I'm trying to put together my materials. I was wondering what do you include in your notebook. I remember most consultants had a 3-ring binder with things like pictures of their family for their 'story', and business opportunities...but without SEEING an example, I can't recall what kind of things were in them. What do you have in yours?

So far, I have a copy of the Host Benefits page from the catalog, the next 3 months Host Benefits to highlight upcoming specials for Hosts (since that is what I want most!), and then a 2-page spread with Business Opportunity information that my consultant had given me originally. Behind that is an "FAQ" that I'll let someone look at if they are interested in more information/questions.

What else should I include? I don't have anything about me in there yet, but I'll do a 2-page spread showing my family and story a bit.

Thanks!
I have been doing this for less than a year so I don't have personal info in my folder yet, except for a list of my top 10 best sellers and copies of two months of pay checks.Since you can't do this, some other things I have are:
next two months host benefits - don't put 3 months. You want to fill your calendar now, not three months from now.
fundraising flier
bridal registry flier
theme show fliers if you have any
a few recipes that you can download with pictures at cc
flier explaining why they should become a pc consultant, along with your info about the consultant business opportunityslowly you'll find other things to add to it.

Other things you may want to include in your notebook are:1. Your personal story: This can be a brief introduction to who you are, why you became a consultant, and what you love about Pampered Chef.2. Product information: This can include a list of your favorite products, product tips and tricks, and any special features or benefits of certain products.3. Recipes: You can include a few of your favorite Pampered Chef recipes, along with any modifications or variations you like to make to them.4. Host rewards: In addition to the host benefits page, you can also include a breakdown of the different levels of host rewards and what the host can expect to receive at each level.5. Booking information: This can include tips for hosting a successful party, how to earn free products, and any incentives you offer for bookings.6. Testimonials: If you have any satisfied customers or hosts, you can include their testimonials in your notebook. This can help build credibility and show potential hosts and customers the value of Pampered Chef products.7. Business information: This can include information about the Pampered Chef business, such as how to become a consultant, the benefits of joining, and any incentives or bonuses for new consultants.8. Contact information: Make sure to include your contact information, including your phone number, email address, and social media handles, so potential customers and hosts can easily reach you.9. Visual aids: You can include pictures of your products, before and after pictures of recipes you have made, and any other visual aids that can help showcase the value of Pampered Chef.10. Special offers or promotions: If you are running any special offers or promotions, make sure to include them in your notebook to entice potential hosts and customers.

Related to What Should I Include in My First Cooking Show Setup Notebook?

1. How do I set up my first Pampered Chef show?

To set up your first show, start by creating a guest list and sending out invitations. Next, gather all necessary materials such as product catalogs, order forms, and demonstration tools. Make sure to have plenty of samples and ingredients on hand to showcase the products. Finally, set up your display area with attractive and eye-catching arrangements to draw in guests.

2. What products do I need to have on display for my first show?

It is recommended to have a variety of products on display, including popular items such as our stoneware, knives, and cookware sets. It is also helpful to have a mix of products at different price points to cater to a range of budgets. Be sure to have samples and demonstration tools for each product on display as well.

3. How long should my first show last?

A typical Pampered Chef show lasts about 2 hours. However, for your first show, it may be helpful to plan for an extra 30 minutes to allow for setup and any unexpected delays. It is important to keep the show moving along and not let it go on for too long, as guests may lose interest.

4. How do I handle orders and payments at my first show?

Before the show, make sure to familiarize yourself with the ordering and payment process. You can collect orders and payments during the show, or have guests place their orders online after the show. It may be helpful to have a separate area designated for order taking to keep the show area organized and easy to navigate for guests.

5. What should I do to prepare for my first show?

In addition to setting up your display and gathering necessary materials, it is important to practice your demonstration and familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing. Make sure to also have a plan for any potential questions or objections from guests. Most importantly, have a positive attitude and be excited to share the Pampered Chef experience with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • JennsRAQ