• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Give With You Cattys at Shows?

I don't know...not as likely to take care of my stuff. I've found if I give them just a catty and an order form, they're more likely to take care of my stuff. I've also found that if I give them something to take home with them, like a gift set or recipe, they're more likely to take care of my stuff.I use dollar store clipboards....a catty, an order form and drawing slip. I lay them all in a line in a central location and let people pick them up....I like this idea too! What do you think is the biggest difference between giving out catalogs and ordering items online?
AlowayFamily
Gold Member
What do you give with your cattys at shows?I have been doing the same thing for a while, and I think it' time to change. I have been giving the catty, order form, wish list, next few months specials and the recruiting brochure. I just slip them into the catty.

What do you include and do you use a folder, notebook or something else?

Last edited:
I use dollar store clipboards....a catty, an order form and drawing slip. I lay them all in a line in a central location and let people pick them up....

I use a folder like the consultant who recruited me. I just put these together, and I have kind of a lot, so I'm seeing how it goes. Left side has a couple of recipes they can take, recruiting flyer, month's specials, and a form (from here!) that gives an example of how much you can save as a hostess. Right side has my business card (in the cut out for it) wish list, catalog, order form, and pen.

I would also love to hear what other consultants use!

I don't give an order form until the very end. I have, in order:a contact card (3 x 5) with my info
the guest special
recruiting flyer (currently the Everyone Deserves to Be Pampered one from here)
blank 1/2 sheet for notes
catalog
survey/drawing sheet

I use file folders and put PC label on the tabs and sticker with all my info(the dame one I use on the back of the cattys) I tell them to keep the folder to hold all their receipts in so they can always find them, I put in an order form drawing slip Cancer brochure and a recipe card. they can keep it all.

I use homemade lap boards (3 ring binder cut in 2). I use the clear cover for whatever I want to focus on...usually recruiting but add gift sets @ Christmas time. In the pocket I place an order form, catalog, recipe card, your life your way brochure, door prize slip. I have PC logo sticker & "I love referrals" sticker on pocket. I started out using folders but they were too easy to get messed up. Guests do NOT take care of your stuff. Then I tried the clipboards but they were too bulky. The lap boards work for me.

stacywhitlow said:
I use homemade lap boards (3 ring binder cut in 2). I use the clear cover for whatever I want to focus on...usually recruiting but add gift sets @ Christmas time. In the pocket I place an order form, catalog, recipe card, your life your way brochure, door prize slip. I have PC logo sticker & "I love referrals" sticker on pocket. I started out using folders but they were too easy to get messed up. Guests do NOT take care of your stuff. Then I tried the clipboards but they were too bulky. The lap boards work for me.

I have not tried lapboards yet, do you think they make a big difference? Do you use both sides of the cut up notebook, or just the front cover? I like the idea of my guests having something to write on when they do their order.

I use the front and back from a 3-ring binder. I make sure they're the ones with pockets front & back. I've had a lot of positive comments on them. Plus, it's easier for people to fill out paperwork with a firm surface to write on.

raebates said:
I don't give an order form until the very end.
recruiting flyer (currently the Everyone Deserves to Be Pampered one from here)

What is this? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. I am looking to put some other things in with my catalogs too.

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
I use dollar store clipboards....a catty, an order form and drawing slip. I lay them all in a line in a central location and let people pick them up....

I love this idea!

maassl said:
What is this? I tried searching for it but couldn't find it. I am looking to put some other things in with my catalogs too.

Type in "Everyone" in the file search box and a PDF comes up with it.

Don't want to sound too dumb, but what's a catty? LOL

kittychef said:
Don't want to sound too dumb, but what's a catty? LOL

Catalogue :)

Ok never mind I got it! BOY I need a nap!

:).................

My director has started doing this and I am trying it too....

Bought a box of 100 plain manilla folders, stamped the front with my info, and I put a catalog, order form, drawing slip, and wish list in there. I then tell the guests to keep the folder to store their receipts in, and it has my info right on the front.

I keep it simple. I find if I give them too much stuff, they're completely overwhelmed and buy a mini serving spatula and call it a day.

I use the lapboards from Merrill and put a catalog and order form in the 1/2 pocket, and a magnetic business card in the small bus. card pocket. I put the current month's guest special in the full pocket on the back. I hand them out in the beginning, and tell them they can have everything in the lapboard, I just need the lapboards and pens back for my next shows.

I make sure they know the business card is magnetized so they can put it on their fridge, and when they're making a recipe and realize they need a tool, they can call me on the spot. I point out the guest special on the back and then pass it around if possible.

I hand out the drawing slips after the recipe is finished so we can do the drawing and I can explain the order form. Then I take orders.

I used to use folders filled with everything on earth, but found they were getting trashed and it was too much work to fill them every time. This makes it simpler - I just fill the catalogs, order forms and bus. cards, and only print the guest special. All of the other flyers are in my tri-fold binder that I put on display and discuss throughout the show. Saves time and money, which is always good!

bcmama said:
My director has started doing this and I am trying it too....

Bought a box of 100 plain manilla folders, stamped the front with my info, and I put a catalog, order form, drawing slip, and wish list in there. I then tell the guests to keep the folder to store their receipts in, and it has my info right on the front.

That's a neat idea! I have a bunch of old PC letter-sized envelopes from my old director who quit the business, maybe I'll use those at checkout to put their receipt into with any other handouts they end up taking. Thanks!

AlowayFamily said:
Type in "Everyone" in the file search box and a PDF comes up with it.

Thanks! This is great!!

1. What are Cattys at shows?

Cattys are catalogs or brochures that showcase the products available from Pampered Chef. They are typically given out at parties or shows to introduce potential customers to our products.

2. Do I have to give out Cattys at shows?

It is not required to give out Cattys at shows, but it is highly recommended. They serve as a helpful reference for customers to browse and make purchases from once the show is over.

3. How many Cattys should I bring to a show?

We recommend bringing at least 10-15 Cattys to a show. This will ensure that there are enough for all potential customers to look through and take home if they are interested.

4. Can I personalize the Cattys with my contact information?

Yes, you can personalize the Cattys by adding your contact information to the back cover. This will make it easier for customers to reach out to you for future purchases or questions.

5. Are there any special deals or promotions included in the Cattys?

Yes, there are often special deals and promotions featured in the Cattys. These can include discounts, bundle deals, or limited-time offers. Make sure to highlight these to customers during the show to generate more interest and sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
  • jillbean
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathie's Kitchen
  • PCCHeather0506