• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Taste of Home Show: Boost Your Booth with Affordable Swag Ideas"

In summary, the most successful thing at a Taste of Home cooking show was putting a recipe card and a coupon in the goodie bags.
Molly Jo
Gold Member
I am doing a booth at a Taste of Home cooking show with my director. We can put something in the bags that everyone gets. Last time she put in a business card with a coupon on the back. Any ideas of something else that we could do that would be inexpensive. I am thinking that there are at least 500 tickets sold and each person gets a bag. Thanks for you help!

Wow...with that many tickets sold, I wouldn't put much in there....I think the coupon is a good deal, then maybe ask for them to fill out a drawing slip and then they go in to a drawing for a bigger prize?? (Then you can contact them!!)

Offer incentives:D That'a s great idea Jennifer, Chef Kearns and I did the same thing at a Taste of Home booth in New Braunfels, TX.
WE had a drawing for a PC product. We also split the contacts and had some leads for shows and orders.
I had one cooking show, one catalog show and some online orders.
Be sure to decorate your booth really pretty with balloons, tablecloths, and products to attract people. It isn't so expensive and it really helps.
As you talk to people write down a few notes on their drawing slips so you can remember show they were:
Lady who mentioned her daughter is getting married soon.
Lady who mentioned she wants to do a show next month.
Lady who mentioned she wants to do a catty show soon.
Things like that.
Debbie

I think she means the goodie bags handed out at the door, and usually each consultant doing the booth is asked to prepare X amount of things to put in, so if there's 1200 people coming and 6 consultants each would need to prepare 200 somethings for each goodie bag....

I've done coupons and upcoming specials or a HO recipe card with my info on it and a coupon attached.

HTH,

Lisa

I participated in a Taste of Home Cooking Show. We put recipe cards and a coupon in the goodie bags. There were actually 4 consultants with information in the bags. Two of us had a booth and it was part of it and 2 others just did the goodie bag and the ad in the flyer.

None of us got any response from the bags at all and most of the leads from the show were bogus but maybe it's just our area.

I do a lot of fairs and that was the most expensive I have done and the least productive.

Good luck.

The people who ran the TOH cooking show didn't tell me about the goodie bags. Oh well...Debbie I guess we missed out on that. I would do postcards or something that prints out 4 to a page (to save on cost).

Good luck! People are very excited to see PC at these events. TOHE has some cooking products, but not like us. Their stuff tends to be more expensive (even than ours) and from what I've heard from people buying the stuff the quality is not great.

Work it girl!

BethCooks4U said:
I participated in a Taste of Home Cooking Show. We put recipe cards and a coupon in the goodie bags. There were actually 4 consultants with information in the bags. Two of us had a booth and it was part of it and 2 others just did the goodie bag and the ad in the flyer.

None of us got any response from the bags at all and most of the leads from the show were bogus but maybe it's just our area.

I do a lot of fairs and that was the most expensive I have done and the least productive.

Good luck.

Beth--I would have to agree with you. Many of my leads didn't pan out. I think most of the people were looking to win something. However, our prize winner never called me back. I called her and mailed her information, but she never called or emailed me back.

What is the "Taste of Home Show: Boost Your Booth with Affordable Swag Ideas"?

The "Taste of Home Show" is a popular event hosted by Pampered Chef where consultants can showcase their products and engage with potential customers. The "Boost Your Booth with Affordable Swag Ideas" session teaches consultants how to attract more attention to their booth by using creative and cost-effective swag items.

How can I sign up for the "Taste of Home Show: Boost Your Booth with Affordable Swag Ideas" session?

You can sign up for the session by visiting the Pampered Chef website and registering for the event. You will need to provide your name, contact information, and consultant ID number to complete the registration process.

What kind of swag items will be discussed in the session?

The session will cover a variety of swag items such as branded pens, tote bags, recipe cards, and food samples. These items are affordable and can help attract potential customers to your booth.

Do I need to purchase the swag items discussed in the session from Pampered Chef?

No, you are not required to purchase the swag items from Pampered Chef. However, the company does offer a wide range of customizable swag items that you can order for your booth. You are also free to purchase similar items from other vendors.

Can I use the swag ideas discussed in the session for other events besides the "Taste of Home Show"?

Absolutely! The swag ideas discussed in the session can be applied to any event or trade show where you want to promote your Pampered Chef business. These ideas are versatile and can help you stand out in any setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sdavispc
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • milkangel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies