• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Put on the Label for 60 SBCB Cookbooks?

In summary, Sbcb and the Junior League is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the Junior League, a non-profit organization focused on empowering women and building stronger communities. Pampered Chef supports this partnership through product sales donations, fundraising opportunities, and volunteer support. Anyone can purchase Sbcb and the Junior League products, and by doing so, they are supporting the Junior League's mission. There are various ways to get involved with Sbcb and the Junior League, such as hosting a Pampered Chef party or volunteering time and skills. Purchasing these products not only provides high-quality kitchen tools but also supports a great cause, as a portion of the sales goes towards empowering women and building stronger communities.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I have the opportunity to supply SBCBs for Junior League goodie bags. They are having a retreat for their new inductees. I am giving 60 cookbooks and need something cute to put on a label for the front cover.

Most of the girls are single. Any suggestions? I am having a brain freeze and can't think of anything other than my name and number!!

Help!!!

How about "Cook Your Way to Love!" or "Cooking Up Romance!" or "The Recipe for Love!" or "Let's Dish: A Guide to Delicious Dating!" or "Kitchen Chemistry: The Science of Flirting!" or "Sweeten Your Relationships with Delicious Dishes!" or "Love, Life and Luscious Meals!" or "The Perfect Date Starts in the Kitchen!"

"Whip up delicious meals for one with these SBCBs - perfect for the independent and busy Junior Leaguers!"

1. What is Sbcb and the Junior League?

Sbcb and the Junior League is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the Junior League, a non-profit organization that focuses on empowering women and building stronger communities. The partnership aims to support the Junior League's mission through fundraising, volunteerism, and education.

2. How does Pampered Chef support Sbcb and the Junior League?

Pampered Chef supports Sbcb and the Junior League in various ways, including donating a portion of sales from select products to the Junior League, offering fundraising opportunities for Junior League chapters, and providing volunteer support for Junior League events and initiatives.

3. Can anyone purchase Sbcb and the Junior League products?

Yes, anyone can purchase Sbcb and the Junior League products from Pampered Chef. These products are available for purchase through independent Pampered Chef consultants or online at pamperedchef.com. A portion of the sales from these products will go towards supporting the Junior League.

4. How can I get involved with Sbcb and the Junior League?

There are several ways to get involved with Sbcb and the Junior League. You can host a Pampered Chef party and select Sbcb and the Junior League products as your party theme, purchase Sbcb and the Junior League products, or volunteer your time and skills to support Junior League events and initiatives.

5. What are the benefits of purchasing Sbcb and the Junior League products?

By purchasing Sbcb and the Junior League products, you are not only getting high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, but you are also supporting a great cause. A portion of the sales from these products goes towards empowering women and building stronger communities through the Junior League's initiatives and programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
narfing
  • GourmetGirl
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pampered2007