• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!

In summary, the woman was considering ideas for an upcoming womens convention. She thought of including a recipe card, a flyer for an online party, and also advertising her website. She was also considering giving out a $20 gift certificate to the winner of a contest she was conducting.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have the opportunity to advertise in goody bags for an upcoming womens convention here. Could be 500 or so bags....WHEW! Here is part of what was said in the email:
I thought that you may like to contribute a little info/merch. for our goody bags that each and everyone of our attendees will be receiving!

So any ideas other than business cards offering 10% off? or a booking incentive? I really want this to be good - like I said its a womens event - Im thinking a recipe but making it cute and a little info??? Wish I could afford to attach the recipes to a twix-it....

HELP!!!

I think definitely a recipe (recipe card from the celebrations would be good). Otherwise, there are some 1/2 and full sheet ideas in the files area. Put in "fair" and look for recipe or handout. Good luck!! Hope you get a lot of response to it. Hey...maybe number them too and put "contact me to see if you are the lucky winner". Give a gift certificate or something to the winner?

How about the 30 minute chicken page - with your info attached to it?
That is, if you can get a good deal on color copies!;)

The number and "lucky" winner thing is a good idea...I like that...

With 500 bags, you can't "give" too much, it'd get too expensive for you so I agree the recipe card is a good idea.

Maybe you can do a "book a show by X date" and receive an extra $5-$10 in products when you hold your show.

Sounds good! Let us know how it goes!

It may be worth putting something about a $20 gift certificate or something that would make a lot of people just HAVE to contact you. Then, when people call, you could offer money off an order, or $20 if you host a show? Like a gift based on what they do. Just thinking of ways to get them to act. That's the hardest part. I've never done anything like that. Or even free gift to everyone that contacts me (Have # handy to see if you are the "big winner".). Then base it on the outcome...order, show, recruit.

Here's something I've used as a handout at fairs and things. Because it's on letter-size paper, it won't get lost at the bottom of the bag, and you can print it on colored paper so it's even more noticeable. The blank spot on the top of page 1 is for attaching a business card or business card magnet. There are a few things that you'll need to change (price of kit, some of the kids products that are mentioned, my info, etc.). But please feel free to use it!

I agree that you may want to offer something more substantial. Then you're not out the money initially, but people who are interested will call you.

Attachments

• Fair Sheet.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 484
Ann, That flyer is awesome!!!

Cindy, Go for it! You just never KNow!!!

What do you have to lose, thats 500 more people your info will get to with little efford. I would add a recipe also, maybe put it on bright card stock.

Also if no one else has mentioned this put your business card on a magnet.

these are all great ideas! Thanks!!!! There will be women here from all over the country, so what I want to do is also promote my website and online parties. I am waiting to hear back from the lady in charge - and I will yet you know what I decide!

What is the "Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!" about?

The "Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!" is a chance for you to share your creative ideas and suggestions for new products, recipes, or tools that you think would be a great addition to Pampered Chef's product line.

How can I submit my ideas for the "Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!"?

You can submit your ideas by filling out the form on our website or by sending an email to our product development team. Please make sure to include a detailed description and any supporting materials for your idea.

Will I receive compensation if my idea is chosen?

If your idea is chosen and developed into a product, you may be eligible for compensation. Our team will review each idea and determine the appropriate compensation based on the level of contribution.

Can I submit multiple ideas for the "Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!"?

Yes, you can submit multiple ideas. However, please make sure each idea is submitted separately so our team can properly review and consider each one.

Is there a deadline for submitting ideas for the "Cool Opportunity - Need Your Ideas Please!"?

Yes, the deadline for submitting ideas is stated in the announcement. Please make sure to submit your ideas before the deadline to be considered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJWarren
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • cathyskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Cindycooks