• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Women's Retreat Goody Bag: A Thoughtful (and Affordable) Gift Idea

In summary, a SB with a bamboo spoon and a note tied to it would be a great gift for a women's retreat. You could also add a package of Roll O's and a jalepeno (in a plastic bag) to the gift.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
I have been given the opportunity to include a PC item in our church's women's retreat goody bags. There will be about 50 women:eek: . What would be a good (cheap) item to include? I want it to be a gift more than an advertisement (although I will have my info on it!!):p .

What about all three of our new recipe cards tied up with a bow? You could include a coupon (redeemable through you only) for a discount if they call and place an order within 30 days.

Or, the pan scraper with the poem about all of the uses.

Depends on how much $$ you want to spend. It would be about $30 if you wanted to give them each a SB. (Stamp your info inside the front flap!)

I think a SB would be a great idea... you could even make up a flyer/sticker with info about hosting a show and a coupon for a free show or a discount coupon like kelly suggested.

Kelly I love your idea about the recipe cards tied with a bow, how cute!!!!

For my sister and SIL's double baby shower, I made favors with the small bamboo spoons tied with little organza bags filled with pink and blue M&Ms (sis had a boy, SIL had a girl). I put a personalized tag on it with their names and the date of the shower, with a "recipe for moms" on the back. You could do something similar with just one bamboo spoon and a note tied to it (or your business card with a cute saying on the back). I'm not creative with the sayings - I steal them - but I'm sure you can find something cute! GL!

OOH! I love the recipe card idea because its cheap!!! I could also tie a package of Roll O's to the cards as a starter to the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe. Plus women all love chocolate!!

cathyskitchen said:
For my sister and SIL's double baby shower, I made favors with the small bamboo spoons tied with little organza bags filled with pink and blue M&Ms (sis had a boy, SIL had a girl). I put a personalized tag on it with their names and the date of the shower, with a "recipe for moms" on the back. You could do something similar with just one bamboo spoon and a note tied to it (or your business card with a cute saying on the back). I'm not creative with the sayings - I steal them - but I'm sure you can find something cute! GL!

Cute, Cute!!!:love: I'm going to file that one away for my next baby shower!

One time when the HO came to do an opportunity event they gave out SB with one bamboo spoon with colorful raffia (sp?) tied to it, other SB had a citrus peeler (you can put a label on the plastic bag with your info.)

ChefJWarren said:
OOH! I love the recipe card idea because its cheap!!! I could also tie a package of Roll O's to the cards as a starter to the Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe. Plus women all love chocolate!!

I really like this idea. That is great.

What about making little samples with our seasonings and type up a recipe to use that sample for? You can get the little bags to put the seasoning in and then tie them off with a ribbon. That would not be very expensive. You could also add the recipe cards to them if you wanted.

cathyskitchen said:

I am curious what your "recipe for moms" was. All my friends are beginning to have kids...glad it's them and not me!!!! I would love to us this for the showers I have coming up!

Decided!! I'm going to do Warm Nutty Caramel Brownie recipe card tied with package of Roll O's and Tangy Pepper Pecan Brie recipe card tied with jalepeno (in plastic bag, of course!). I think they'll love it!

1. What is included in the Women's Retreat Goody Bag?

The Women's Retreat Goody Bag includes a variety of thoughtful and affordable items such as a reusable water bottle, a scented candle, a journal, a set of bath bombs, and a small bag of gourmet snacks.

2. Can I customize the items in the goody bag?

Yes, you can customize the items in the goody bag to fit the theme or preferences of your women's retreat. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and assistance.

3. How much does the Women's Retreat Goody Bag cost?

The cost of the goody bag varies depending on the items you choose to include and the quantity needed. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for pricing information.

4. Can I order the Women's Retreat Goody Bag in bulk?

Yes, the goody bag can be ordered in bulk to accommodate the number of attendees at your women's retreat. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you with placing a bulk order.

5. Are there any discounts available for ordering the Women's Retreat Goody Bag?

Yes, there are discounts available for bulk orders of the goody bag. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information and to discuss any discounts or promotions currently available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • pattybrady