• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Forgot to Order Guest Special....

In summary, the solution center can order the guest special for you if you spend $60 on paperwork supplies.
stacieka
I forgot to order someones quickstir this month...is there anything I can do besides paying out of pocket for one?

I've heard that you can do an adjustment for it, but you'll have to wait until it is delivered. I've never done this, but do't see why not. If you just submitted the order try calling HO and see if they can intercept it.

Its already been delievered and the host called me and said so and so is here to pick her order up and her pitcher isnt in here...its toally my fault as I forgot to order it so I wasnt sure if I could do an adjustment since it wasnt ordered in the first place.

I am scatter-brained and this happens to me quite frequently. Just call the solution center on Monday morning and tell them that you forgot to add a guest special on to Suzy host's show. They will send it right out for you.

krzymomof4 said:
I am scatter-brained and this happens to me quite frequently. Just call the solution center on Monday morning and tell them that you forgot to add a guest special on to Suzy host's show. They will send it right out for you.

And they will send it right out to the GUEST if you ask. You don't have to have them ship it to your or the host.

stacieka said:
I forgot to order someones quickstir this month...is there anything I can do besides paying out of pocket for one?
I also noticed either last night or today on the supply order we can order the guest special for free, didn't realize that in the past!!!

We can? I never knew we could order the guest special for free with our paperwork order. Anyone else heard of this?

QSP Guest special...
Paige Dixon said:
We can? I never knew we could order the guest special for free with our paperwork order. Anyone else heard of this?

I just went into PP and it's not the paperwork supply order, but the Personal Order, I didn't realize it would be there for free either though. :)

HTH :)

Soothenrelax said:
I just went into PP and it's not the paperwork supply order, but the Personal Order, I didn't realize it would be there for free either though. :)

HTH :)
You CAN order it for free but you have to meet the same requirement as a guest. Spend $60 and get it free.

Related to Forgot to Order Guest Special....

1. What should I do if I forgot to order the Guest Special?

If you have already placed your order and forgot to include the Guest Special, you can contact your consultant and ask them to add it to your order before it ships. If your order has already shipped, unfortunately, we are unable to make any changes.

2. Can I still get the Guest Special if I already submitted my order?

If your order has not yet shipped, you can contact your consultant and ask them to add the Guest Special to your order. However, if your order has already shipped, we are unable to make any changes or additions.

3. How long do I have to order the Guest Special?

The Guest Special is available for a limited time only and the specific end date varies depending on the current promotions. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure you don't miss out on the special offer.

4. Can I order the Guest Special if I am not attending a party?

Yes, the Guest Special is available to all customers whether or not they are attending a party. You can place your order through your consultant or on our website.

5. Is the Guest Special available for all products?

The Guest Special is typically available for a specific product or set of products that are featured in the current promotion. You can find more information about the current Guest Special on our website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Yakmama
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Yakmama
  • PamperedChefLayla