• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Guest Special: Personal Order for a Good Customer

In summary, the customer would like to order the guest special this month, but the store is not doing any parties until February because the store's owner is due to have a baby any day now. The store can order the guest special as an individual order for the customer.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
I have a good customer who wants to order the guest special this month. Unfortunately, I'm not doing any parties until February because I'm due to have a baby any day now! Can I order it as a personal order for her? Is this not a good idea??

Check the fine print on the guest special flyer from HO. Most (lately) have been available on individual orders, too, so she can still get the sale pricing.

Yes, you can submit it as an individual order. It would be a nice gesture on your part to get her products ordered when she wants them and on sale. Unfortunately she will have to pay direct shipping fees.

On that same note, can we or not order the guest special for the month with our discount, meaning 40% off (for us, not for our clients)?

I would love to get the EAD, but not sure if I can use this tactic or not.

Thanks.

Yes, Amanda. We can get the guest special at 20% off the special price. Not for resale - it's meant to be a way for us to get items to demo that we may not have. It's on Page F-10 of the policies document on CC.

Thanks so much, Ann!

I'm gong to order my EAD!! YEA!!

ragschef said:
Thanks so much, Ann!

I'm gong to order my EAD!! YEA!!

But when is the EAD the guest special??

The personal order thing at the 40% discount only applies to the next months guest special - so right now that would be stoneware.:)

That confused me, too. Are you thinking that this month's Cookie Press is the EAD?

Ooh- yeah. I didn't even notive that about Amanda's post.

And isn't the EAD on supply order, at 40% off (or so)?

chefann said:
Ooh- yeah. I didn't even notive that about Amanda's post.

And isn't the EAD on supply order, at 40% off (or so)?

It used to be - but I don't think it is anymore.

You're right, Becky. I remember it was there for the Italian theme shows (Profiterole Puffs). I rarely check that section of the supply order form, so I forget what's current.

chefann said:
You're right, Becky. I remember it was there for the Italian theme shows (Profiterole Puffs). I rarely check that section of the supply order form, so I forget what's current.

I only knew because I just checked to maybe give Amanda that option! Our minds were thinking the same!

1. How do I place an order for the guest special?

To place an order for the guest special, you can either order online through our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. They will assist you in placing the order and answer any questions you may have.

2. Can I order multiple guest specials?

Yes, you can order multiple guest specials. However, please note that the guest special is limited to one per customer, per order.

3. Can I combine the guest special with other offers or discounts?

The guest special cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. It is already a discounted price and cannot be further discounted.

4. Is there a minimum purchase requirement for the guest special?

No, there is no minimum purchase requirement for the guest special. You can purchase the guest special on its own or add it to your order of other Pampered Chef products.

5. How long is the guest special available for ordering?

The guest special is available for ordering for a limited time only. The availability dates may vary, so be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or on our website for the specific dates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • hunkiemunkie
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies
Views
Wildfire