• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Guest Special to Use for Demo

In summary, to order a guest special for use during a demo, add the item to your cart and select "Use as Demo" during checkout. You can order multiple guest specials and they will be reserved for use for up to 14 days. Used guest specials cannot be returned, but can be exchanged if defective. Backordered guest specials cannot be used for a demo until they are back in stock.
ChefTS
Okay, I'm in SS2, and know that there is some way to order the upcoming guest special at a reduced price to use to demo at shows to entice guests.

How do I do that? I've been wanting one of the stackable cooling racks anyway, and with them being the GS in November, I wanted to order one.

Thanks,

Tracey

Because it's a "free w/purchase" type special, you have to order the required amount on a personal order and then add the freebie.

But you can order it at your 20% discount as a personal order if you are not wanting to spend $60 to get it for free.

I LOVE the cooling rack! I sit it on my counter under the basket with my spices in it and it takes up no more room at all and then I just pull it out to use.

I'm going to order it from a show I'm about to turn in. I'm adding it the the hosts order, but I'm paying for it. No shipping that way and 25% off.

I take one to my shows to work on. Tables are too low (they're lower than counters), so I set the cooling rack on the table and my cutting board on that. It then creates a little space for me to put my notes, cookbook, etc. :)

Ann,It's actually sturdy enough to cut on your cutting bord on top of it?Wow, that also seems like a good selling feature (stability).

Related to Ordering Guest Special to Use for Demo

1. How do I order a guest special for use during a demo?

To order a guest special for use during a demo, simply add the item to your cart and proceed to checkout. During checkout, you will have the option to select "Use as Demo" under the item's quantity. This will ensure that the item is not shipped to you, but instead is reserved for use during your demo.

2. Can I order multiple guest specials for use during a demo?

Yes, you can order multiple guest specials for use during a demo. Simply add the desired quantity to your cart and select "Use as Demo" during checkout for each item. Please note that guest specials are subject to availability and may sell out.

3. How long will my guest special be reserved for use during a demo?

Your guest special will be reserved for use during a demo for up to 14 days after your purchase. After 14 days, the item will be released for regular shipping and you will receive the item in your next order.

4. Can I return a guest special that I used for a demo?

No, guest specials that have been used for a demo cannot be returned. However, if the item is defective or damaged, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use a guest special for a demo if it is on backorder?

No, guest specials that are on backorder cannot be used for a demo. You can still place an order for the item, but it will not be reserved for use during a demo until it is back in stock and available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet