• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the new S/S triplicate order forms causing issues for anyone else?

In summary, there have been issues with the yellow "consultant copy" of the new order forms, with the lines not lining up correctly and making it difficult to read names, addresses, and phone numbers. This has caused problems, such as showing the wrong credit card number and having to call HO to fix it. Some consultants have resorted to using the top copy for important information, giving the white copy to the host for sorting orders, and giving the pink copy to the guest. However, some have also encountered issues with the printed slips in the box not being correct. There is also a discussion about using triplicate forms and whether or not guests need to leave with a receipt.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
Is anyone else having problems with the yellow "consultant copy" of the new order forms? Seems like the areas to write in never line up. I have had a hard time reading names, addresses and phone numbers but the kicker was one order tonight. I had a show on hold due to a bad cc. I called the cohost and of course the first thing I always check is to make sure I wrote down the correct number. Well, I had an 8 fall right on one of the lines and it looked like a 3. Sure enough when I called HO, that took care of it. I really am not liking these new order forms and wanted to see if anyone else noticed it. If they are going to be this bad, I will change how I do things and let HO know of the issues.

I always keep the top copy.

DebbieJ said:
I always keep the top copy.

Me too!
The hosts don't need it and the guests get the pink one :)

YES, YES, and YES!!!! It's especially frustrating when you have the cc# that you can't hardly read, or like you said an address or phone #. I've started at least keeping the top white on cc#'s cuz I really don't want to jack that up. And then I've been referring back to the door prize slip for the other info. I sure hope they fix it!!!

So what do you give the host to sort their orders? I usually give the guest the pink copy, the host the white copy to sort the orders and give to the guest after the orders have come in for warranty purposes and I keep the yellow copy to enter orders and for reference.

I don't give the host anything. She gets printed slips in the box when her order arrives that help her sort the order.

DebbieJ said:
I don't give the host anything. She gets printed slips in the box when her order arrives that help her sort the order.
I was always told by my director and other people that those aren't always correct and to tell the host not to use those to sort the orders.

I used to not give the host copies...but I've had issues where the packing slips in the boxes were for different shows, or weren't even there, so I've gone back to giving the host a copy.
I guess I hadn't noticed so much about them not lining up though, because I enter the CC #'s into my laptop at the show....I'm going to go look at the ones from my show last night right now......

You keep the top (best copy)
Give the host the second (second best copy) to use to sort orders
Give the customer the last (crappy) copy!

I don't use these right now...but I have been thinking about changing to the write in triple forms. Forgive me if that's how it's set up on the receipts...

wadesgirl said:
I was always told by my director and other people that those aren't always correct and to tell the host not to use those to sort the orders.

I've been doing it this way for months and haven't had a single problem.

If you use the triplicate forms and the guests get to keep their copy, do we still have to mail the host the printed out receipts that P3 can generate? If I understand right, they have to be printed on the official receipt paper anyway (which I don't have!), so I guess the answer is no? I figure if you had to do it, they'd include the paper in your start up kit...???

Also, for those of you who DON'T use the triplicate forms at your shows, what do your guests get to take away with them as a receipt, as proof that they paid you? Again, if I'm remembering rightly, Policies and Procedures says guests at shows HAVE to leave with a receipt in hand. (If I were a guest, I'd like some proof that I had paid!). Obviously out-side orders/internet orders are different because that is impossible, which is why the P3 receipts are available. Is that right?

Oh where, oh where, oh where is Chef Ann or Janet...? :)

AnnieBee said:
If you use the triplicate forms and the guests get to keep their copy, do we still have to mail the host the printed out receipts that P3 can generate? If I understand right, they have to be printed on the official receipt paper anyway (which I don't have!), so I guess the answer is no? I figure if you had to do it, they'd include the paper in your start up kit...???

Also, for those of you who DON'T use the triplicate forms at your shows, what do your guests get to take away with them as a receipt, as proof that they paid you? Again, if I'm remembering rightly, Policies and Procedures says guests at shows HAVE to leave with a receipt in hand. (If I were a guest, I'd like some proof that I had paid!). Obviously out-side orders/internet orders are different because that is impossible, which is why the P3 receipts are available. Is that right?

Oh where, oh where, oh where is Chef Ann or Janet...? :)

You are right! If you give them a copy at the show, you don't have to print a receipt for them.

You do have to print receipts for outside orders. I've even started writing up the orders while at the show, and giving the host receipts for her outside orders right then...so I don't have to do it later.

You are also correct in thinking they should leave with a receipt. I know some don't do this....but I think it's the safest. I used to just use OOF, and mail copies to my host - but have gone back to using the triplicate form - easiest and quickest - and I am trying to make my job easy!

KellyTheChef said:
You keep the top (best copy)
Give the host the second (second best copy) to use to sort orders
Give the customer the last (crappy) copy!

I don't use these right now...but I have been thinking about changing to the write in triple forms. Forgive me if that's how it's set up on the receipts...
I like this idea the best. I think I will start doing this. I will soon have my laptop so I shouldn't have to worry about the cc numbers!

Related to Are the new S/S triplicate order forms causing issues for anyone else?

What is the purpose of the S/S Triplicate Order Forms?

The S/S Triplicate Order Forms are used to keep track of customer orders for Pampered Chef products. They are a convenient and organized way for consultants to record and submit orders to the company.

How many copies of the order form are included in each set?

Each set of S/S Triplicate Order Forms comes with three copies - a white, yellow, and pink copy. The white copy is for the consultant to keep for their records, the yellow copy is for the host of the party, and the pink copy is for the customer.

Can the S/S Triplicate Order Forms be used for both online and in-person orders?

Yes, the S/S Triplicate Order Forms can be used for both online and in-person orders. The forms have sections for both types of orders, making it easy for consultants to keep track of all orders in one place.

Do the S/S Triplicate Order Forms come with pre-printed product names and codes?

No, the S/S Triplicate Order Forms do not come with pre-printed product names and codes. However, there is a section on the form where consultants can write in the product name and code for each item ordered.

How do I submit my S/S Triplicate Order Forms to Pampered Chef?

Consultants can submit their S/S Triplicate Order Forms to Pampered Chef through their personal consultant website or by mailing the forms to the company. Instructions for both methods are included with the order forms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cedelchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • RaggedyAunt
  • Pampered Chef Sales
2 3
Replies
Views
sklay723